BY BREATHE RIGHT #79 in Allergy & Sinus

One size designed for adult noses. see more...

• Do these cause allergic reactions on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Dianna Z.
Dianna Z.
Aurora, IL
Once you put it on you will already feel like you can breathe better from your nose. I found these at target. I find it best to wear it at night and remove it when I take a shower to not damage my skin since its sensitive
Tina H.
Tina H.
It was so hard for me to breathe at night and I was looking for sinus sprays and using them with not much luck. They caused me to get a dry sore throat. So then I searched for something that was non medicated and wouldn't irritate my throat. well, I found it!!! These breathe Right strips are a godsend!! finally I can breathe! the stick well and don't irritate my nose and a major plus is they are non medicated. I would highly recommend these if you have minimal nose breathing issues. Great price for what you get too. I can't believe the difference they have made.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Definitely works. I am someone who suffers from sleep apnea and my airways get blocked often and having these little strips as an extra measure to open up my airways makes it easier for me to rest with a sound mind. I can breathe easier when I wear the strips and it greatly reduces my snoring. They are easy to apply and are very sticky so it won't come off while you sleep.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I like these brand of strips of not this particular type. They didn't stay on my nose all night, and it was very disappointing and didn't meet my expectations. I bought them at my local Rite Aid and unfortunately I wouldn't recommend this product to others. If you're going to buy these strips, go for a different type.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
It's like heaven on earth. One minute you nose is stuffy and the next you smell things for the first time. These strips are amazing. They do rip my nose skin off if I'm not careful though.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I used these on nights wheb my nose feel stuffy for instant relief and i also give it to my husband to help him stop snoring and it works every time.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
They work pretty well, they help with the snoring, though not completely eliminating it, I just wish he'd wear them more often lol
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
I'd never tried breathing strips before but had wanted to try them for many years because having sinus problems during the night time. I really liked this products effect when I first used the strip, it was a little stiff but I didn't mind because it didn't irritate my skin.
Aria R.
Aria R.
Edinburg , Tx
Worked very well for me, honestly it felt like it was meant for me. I have sensitive skin though and it bothered me for a bit. Other than that no problems
Carly W.
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Great product! Definitely notice a difference when it is put on, and reduces snoring!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Do these cause allergic reactions on your skin?