BY BREATHE RIGHT #8 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Breathe Right Drug Free Clear Sm/Med Nasal Strips.
Breathe Better. Sleep Better.
Clear for sensitive skin.
Opens your nose to: reduce snoring relieve nasal congestion.
30 SM/MED strips. see more...

• I need some honest feedback.. does these REALLY work?? I'm desper...1 Answers
  • How long is a strip effective? If I put one on a ... Be the first to answer!
  • How well does this product work? I'm a chronic sinus sufferer and...1 Answers
Breathe Right Drug Free Clear Sm/Med Nasal Strips - 30 CT
  • "I get a much better sleep with these and it provides an immediate difference." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend has morning nasal congestion, and when he slept with this he did not have his usual morning sniffles." in 1 review
ashlee l.
Houston
Review for: Small Medium, Clear more...
I am a very loud snorer and always have been. I went on a roadtrip with my friends where we were all going to be sleeping in the same room so I bought these nose strips so that I wouldn't bother anyone while we slept. Honestly they were pretty uncomfortable. They were very sticky and itched my nose and they didn't stop my snoring. The strips are supposed to open your airways so that you can breathe better. I did feel like my airways were more clear, but I wanted to stop snoring and that didn't happen.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: 12 Strips more...
We've tried this as a family and some of them some of them don't work for family member to do work for a family member I guess it all depends on you I recommend this if if you if you don't like taking drugs at night to help with your sinuses and some very quick relief so I recommend this
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Large, Tan more...
My husband uses these almost nightly. He suffers from allergies and is constantly congested. This is the only way he can sleep at night. They are a little pricey but well worth it. He even uses them during the day sometimes.
Daphne W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband has a deviated septum and this is the only thing that gives him immediate relief to be able to breath through his nasal passages at night. Highly recommend!!
Ashleigh S.
Centennial, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Large, Clear more...
I bought these for my husband, so I could have a better night’s sleep. I also keep a few on the nightstand in our guest room, as they make a world of difference! I wish they made them for dogs...
Kelsey B.
It's getting to be that time of the year when season's change, allergies are at a high and the cold is going around. What's even worse is trying to sleep while congested & have a stuffy nose. I was so skeptical at first because they're nasal strips and it's not really talked about lol. I was at my last resort and tried these out and I loved them! I slept peacefully for about 7 hours or so. I was able to breathe and woke up feeling slightly refreshed. They don't last long which might be the only con. A few times mine would either peel up or fall off and I would find it stuck to my blanket or hair, ouch! Other than that, VERY SOLID! Hope this helps! :)
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I like to use these when I have particularly bad colds, or when my allergies or asthma are acting up something fierce. They definitely worked to help open my nasal passageway, and it was great as long as I was awake to adjust the strip to stay on my nose, which sometimes got oily or sweaty during the night (I used these mainly in summer). It definitely slipped a lot, which I wasn't a big fan of. I don't know if these improved my snoring or what, but they do provide some relief and are worth checking out. I just wish the adhesive was a little stronger.
Kendra C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Sm Med, Tan more...
Breathe Right strips are a lifesaver!! I sometimes suffer from swollen nasal passages and once I put this on I can breathe again. I love the smell of menthol so I use that kind regularly, but they're also great for when you have a cold and get stuffed up :)
Alysia S.
Manville, NJ 08835
Helps me breath. When I get a stuffy nose When I am sick. I use these so I can breath at night and get to sleep. If I didn't use them I would stay up all night or try and fall asleep sitting up. But not anymore. They have been a God send to me. Thank-You
Abigail D.
Can't sleep without these. I have a deviated septum, among other severe sinus and respiratory problems and these strips open my nasal passages like magic. You would think these are gimmicky, as they look just like funny shaped band-aids/stickers but once you place them on the bridge of your nose, they work like magic. MAGIC, I TELL YOU! Don't hesitate to purchase these.
Meghan B.
Do you use the breathe right strips one time and then throw them away or do you get multiple nights use out of them? Do they just make your snoring quieter or does it totally go away?
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these help with snoring?
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
I need some honest feedback.. does these REALLY work?? I'm desperate for a good nights sleep ;-)
Michelle H.
Lafayette, IN
How well does this product work? I'm a chronic sinus sufferer and wake up each morning struggling to breathe through my nose. do you think this will help me when I wake up if I wear it to bed?
Nicole B.
Saskatoon, SK
How long is a strip effective? If I put one on a couple of hours before bed would it still work by bedtime?