6 colors available

BY BREATHE RIGHT #10 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Breathe Right Drug Free Clear Sm/Med Nasal Strips.
Breathe Better. Sleep Better.
Clear for sensitive skin.
Opens your nose to: reduce snoring relieve nasal congestion.
30 SM/MED strips. see more...

• I need some honest feedback.. does these REALLY work?? I'm desperat...1 Answers
  • How long is a strip effective? If I put one on a ...Be the first to answer!
  • How well does this product work? I'm a chronic sinus sufferer and w...1 Answers
Breathe Right Drug Free Clear Sm/Med Nasal Strips - 30 CT
  • "I get a much better sleep with these and it provides an immediate difference." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend has morning nasal congestion, and when he slept with this he did not have his usual morning sniffles." in 1 review
Khadijah K.
Khadijah K.
HARRISONBURG, VA
When I get a head cold, these are the only thing that really opens me up so I can freely breathe. While they don't help with snoring, they do make taking those deep breaths much easier. Downside is that if you've an oily nose, the strip will come off some time in the night. I tried washing my face and cleaning the skin with alcohol prior to application, but the strip still came off every time I wore it to bed. I was asleep, so it didn't bother me enough to wake and notice that the strip was missing, I just found it in the morning. I would recommend this definitely if you have narrow nasal passages or a head cold, it does help a great deal.
Shazi L.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I like to use these when I have particularly bad colds, or when my allergies or asthma are acting up something fierce. They definitely worked to help open my nasal passageway, and it was great as long as I was awake to adjust the strip to stay on my nose, which sometimes got oily or sweaty during the night (I used these mainly in summer). It definitely slipped a lot, which I wasn't a big fan of. I don't know if these improved my snoring or what, but they do provide some relief and are worth checking out. I just wish the adhesive was a little stronger.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought these for my boyfriend before he passed away, when we would go to bed he would snore so loud that it would keep me up and it got on my last nerve so I decided to try these. He didn't want to at first but it honestly did make him stop snoring. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs to breathe or for someone with a significant that's snoring keeps them up at night.
Florianna G.
Florianna G.
Island Lake, IL
I put this on a family member while they slept as their snoring can get pretty obnoxious. It helped!! It didn't completely alleviate the snoring altogether but it helped a lot! I haven't tried others but I'd still really recommend this. Also, no issues on putting it on or keeping it on overnight (and I put it on a sleeping person lol).
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Breathe Right strips are a godsend for trying to sleep with congestion. The gentle pressure it applies opens me right up and gets me breathing comfortably. The only downside is peeling it off and having a slight red mark for maybe 10-20 minutes, but this is probably due to my allergy to adhesives/band aids.
Kate G.
Kate G.
New york, NY
THESE ARE EVERYTHING. When you feel like nothing can help you breathe at night, these will rescue you. They pull open your nostrils to give you down thing breathing room without causing much discomfort at all! First few nights take getting used to, but you won't even notice them soon after that
Chelsy B.
Chelsy B.
I find this product useful. I definitely see a difference in the way I breath when sleeping. I don't use the product regularly but when I am sick and congested these strips are gold. The stickiness of the strips works well and doesn't seem to come off easily so that's good.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I like these. They help me breathe easier. I was hoping they'd help me snore less, but apparently that doesn't work. The biggest problem I have with them is they can leave a sticky film on my nose in the morning that is hard to get off, even using makeup removing wipes.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
These things work like a charm! I use these all the time since I snore a lot. Plus, I also love to use them when I'm sick as well. I would buy these strips again and I don't think they're too expensive either which is nice because I go through them alot.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Boca Raton, FL
Place these strips correctly on your nose with clean, dry skin and you will be truly amazed! This strips help me get through rough nights when I'm sick or have allergies. There is nothing else that works this well and is completely unobtrusive!
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Do you use the breathe right strips one time and then throw them away or do you get multiple nights use out of them? Do they just make your snoring quieter or does it totally go away?
Lily W.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these help with snoring?
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
I need some honest feedback.. does these REALLY work?? I'm desperate for a good nights sleep ;-)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Lafayette, IN
How well does this product work? I'm a chronic sinus sufferer and wake up each morning struggling to breathe through my nose. do you think this will help me when I wake up if I wear it to bed?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Saskatoon, SK
How long is a strip effective? If I put one on a couple of hours before bed would it still work by bedtime?