BY BREATHE RIGHT

Breathe Better - Sleep Better. Specially Designed To Work With The Anatomy Of Your Nose Works On 4 Key Touch Points To Open Your Nose More Completely The Only Strip With 3M Adhesive To Hold Strip Comfortably In Place Drug Free One Size Designed For Adult Noses &Nbsp; see more...

Breathe Right Advanced Clear Nasal Strips
  • "He never did though, and when I came down with a bad cold this week (coupled with being pregnant and unable to take much in the way of medication) I turned to these at the recommendation of my midwife." in 1 review
Janet C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I used these when I was severely congested at night and I got so much relief since the first time. I am glad I found these.
Amanda C.
I purchased these for my husband. I couldn't notice a difference in his snoring, and he hated wearing them.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have chronic sinus problems, so when I get a cold or flu I really can't breathe through my nose, which can be hard if it lasts for days. Also, I don't like using medicated nasal sprays, since they constrict the blood vessels in nose. These are perfect to open up my nostrils and let me get some air through my nose. The advanced ones have double strips compared to the regular, but I like both, depending on severity of the situation. The only bad thing is that they strip a bit of skin when I am peeling them off - but I consider this as an add-on (clearing out blackheads?).