BY BREATHE RIGHT

Breathe Better - Sleep Better. Specially Designed To Work With The Anatomy Of Your Nose Works On 4 Key Touch Points To Open Your Nose More Completely The Only Strip With 3M Adhesive To Hold Strip Comfortably In Place Drug Free One Size Designed For Adult Noses &Nbsp; see more...

Breathe Right Advanced Clear Nasal Strips
  • "He never did though, and when I came down with a bad cold this week (coupled with being pregnant and unable to take much in the way of medication) I turned to these at the recommendation of my midwife." in 1 review
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's like heaven on earth. One minute you nose is stuffy and the next you smell things for the first time. These strips are amazing. 100000/10 would recommend!!! Love the clear ones too
Natasha T.
Centreville, VA
I received this as a free sample from Costco and intended for my perpetually snoring husband to use them. He never did though, and when I came down with a bad cold this week (coupled with being pregnant and unable to take much in the way of medication) I turned to these at the recommendation of my midwife. Oh my gosh, what a difference! Immediately I could breathe through my nose and by morning my congestion seemed to have eased up a lot.
Erin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
So Ive been using these for a few months here and there because I get clogged nose when I sleep and during the day during high pollen and winter times. this is what I use when cold stuff and nasal prays fail to help. trust me it helps when u least expect it. I how ever use the store bran version ofver the breath right strips for the price, your getting the same product just not paying for "name label"
Eve D.
Saint Paul, MN
These are a life saver. I've had 2 sinus surgeries that left a lot of scar tissue, I now have trouble breathing out of my left nostril. They want to do another surgery to fix it, but these help soo much that I'm putting it off for as long as possible! I can't give them enough praise, and wish I could give them an A++++ You can find them everywhere, and a month supply for under $13
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
These did not work for my fiance at all. he wore them for about a week and each night including the first his snoring remained the same. It ended up being a waste of money and time since they didn't do anything for him. He said he couldn't breathe any better than before putting them on his nose.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Okay sure they are a little difficult to get on but once you do, ahhh instant relief. It's winter time which means allergies are bad and everybody is sniffly but luckily, I'm not! You also have to love the coupon in every box.
Lacey F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used these a couple of times now and I don't really feel like they offer much relief. They open my nasal passages up a bit, but mostly just make my nose itch/tickle. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Heather S.
Danville, VA
These are the best thing I have ever tried. I use them when I'm sick and stopped up, when allergies hit me, or when my deviated septum decides to step in. They last all night and help me breathe extremely clearly.
Sydnei M.
Boston, MA
So these work better but are much harder to place than the regular strips. Anyone who has used a breathe right will Tel you placement is everything!
Sarah W.
Love these for when I am sick!! They really help open up my nose so I can breathe at night and it prevents me from having to breathe through my mouth