BY BREATH SAVERS #89 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

These popular mints remain sugar-free with neutrazin, an ingredient that neutralizes bad breath. 30% fewer calories than sugared mints. Calories per piece reduced from 7 to 5. see more...

Breath Savers Sugar Free Mints 8 Pack
  • "Great breath fresheners, mint flavor my favorite, keeps my breath smelling fresh for a long time." in 2 reviews
  • "These are great they are to potent in mint amd you would have no clue they are sugar free cause they are so minty and sweet" in 1 review
  • "They also have a bunch of different flavors to choose from :)" in 1 review
  • "They taste great and give the breath great taste they also have thhat after taste that stay for a long time" in 1 review
Ashley P.
I love eating these mints, they taste great, the only downside is they are so good I will eat the whole roll very quickly! But they are sugar free! They have just the right amount of sweetness and mint flavor, perfect after a meal with an "after taste."
Cortney J.
I remember my grandmother used to have Breath Savers in her purse all the time. I used to love eating these. They taste good and they don't take up much room in your purse.
Niki K.
Caledonia, WI
I used these for a while but they don't really freshen my breath that much. Plus the packaging is so annoying, I always have the little wrapper pieces all over my bag.
Wanessa M.
Marietta, OH
Super strong and super good. The kind of flavor that lingers in your mouth and throat for a really long time. It totally saves your breath not matter what you eat.
Jennifer T.
Austin, TX
There pretty good fresh taste and on the go what more can you ask for?? And the price isn't bad at all and it helps out with picking up the chick lol idk about that but hey there fresh
Jill M.
Burnsville, MN
These are my go to mints! They are such a great value and they are perfect to throw in your backpack or purse! They also have a bunch of different flavors to choose from :)
Allison F.
Plainville, CT
I love these mints. i usually do not like mints because they are too strong but these are perfect. not too strong and perfect for a case of bad breath
Amanda K.
New Orleans, LA
These mints are tasty and effective. I prefer the wintergreen flavor over any of the other flavors. The other flavors seem to be too strong
Ashley P.
Schererville, IN
Love these mints! My boyfriend and I are addicted to them. Once we have one, we have to pop in another. The wintergreen flavor is the best!
Jeanna F.
Westlake, OH
Wintergreen being my favorite of the minty flavors, these are fantastic! Very easy to access mints quickly and taste delicious!
Saara S.
Have you been able to find rolls of these in stores recently?
Jacey-Kay J.
Lumberton, TX
I've never tried these before. Are they spicy? Or are they sweet like a peppermint?
Jennifer T.
Austin, TX
Is it true that they come in a variety of flavors?
Sandra A.
Do they keep you breath fresh for a long time??
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Are these your favorite mints?