BY BREATH SAVERS

Sugar Free Mints With Neutrazin® 30% fewer calories than sugared gum.  Calorie content for this size piece has been reduced from 7 to 5 calories. 4 - 3 oz Packs ~ Total Net Wt. 12 oz. see more...

• Is the flavor of this gum long lasting?4 Answers
  • How many mints are in ever package of those ments 1 Answers
  • Are these good for people with braces like me? Some of th...2 Answers
  • "much better than gum. " in 1 review
  • "Note to self: Do not consume on cold days." in 1 review
  • "a little weak for my liking but all around great product, price and very addicting sweet mint." in 1 review
  • "Breath Savers Bottle Packs ABOUT THIS PRODUCT Sugar Free Mints With Neutrazin® 30% fewer calories than sugared gum." in 1 review
parthavi a.
I love breathsavers , I always have one in my bag to save my day ! not very strong but good amount of mint! I have used all it's flavors
Shannon S.
Nashville, TN
I have some in my purse now. By far my favorite mint. Note to self: Do not consume on cold days. You feel like an arctic blast is happening when you breath!
Nya S.
They don't leave a bad after taste In your mouth when the mint is gone and the taste isn't overbearing.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
A little weak for my liking but all around great product, price and very addicting sweet mint.
Ashley M.
Wise, VA
The perfect breath mint in my opinion. The flavor isn't as strong a Altoids so you can eat more,
Lauren G.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love the flavor! they're so easy to just throw in your purse and use them as needed
Brandi H.
Waynesburg, PA
These have a strong taste and lasting effect, great way to keep your breath smelling good throughout the day.
Terryn S.
Winnipeg, MB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These taste great and are a good way to keep your breath fresh throughout the day.
Jessica B.
Vance, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are good for bad breath. Great for on the go and in the car. They last a long time
Angela C.
Homer, GA
These are great. They taste amazing, and last a really long time. You'd never regret using them.
Alana G.
Kansas City , MO
Is the flavor of this gum long lasting?
isabella K.
Are these good for people with braces like me? Some of the brands chewing gums are very sticky;/
caleb b.
Spangle, WA
How many mints are in ever package of those ments