BY BREATH SAVERS

Sugar Free Mints With Neutrazin® 30% fewer calories than sugared gum.  Calorie content for this size piece has been reduced from 7 to 5 calories. 4 - 3 oz Packs ~ Total Net Wt. 12 oz. see more...

• Is the flavor of this gum long lasting?4 Answers
  • How many mints are in ever package of those ments 1 Answers
  • Are these good for people with braces like me? Some of the brands...2 Answers
  • "much better than gum. " in 1 review
  • "Note to self: Do not consume on cold days." in 1 review
  • "Breath Savers Bottle Packs ABOUT THIS PRODUCT Sugar Free Mints With Neutrazin® 30% fewer calories than sugared gum." in 1 review
  • "a little weak for my liking but all around great product, price and very addicting sweet mint." in 1 review
Terryn S.
Wpg, MB
These taste great and are a good way to keep your breath fresh throughout the day.
Nya S.
They don't leave a bad after taste In your mouth when the mint is gone and the taste isn't overbearing.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
A little weak for my liking but all around great product, price and very addicting sweet mint.
Ashley M.
Wise, VA
The perfect breath mint in my opinion. The flavor isn't as strong a Altoids so you can eat more,
Brandi H.
Waynesburg, PA
These have a strong taste and lasting effect, great way to keep your breath smelling good throughout the day.
maisa s.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Sugar Free Mints With Neutrazin® 30% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content for this size piece has been reduced from 7 to 5 calories. 4 - 3 oz Packs ~ Total Net Wt. 12 oz.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are good for bad breath. Great for on the go and in the car. They last a long time
Jeanna F.
Westlake, OH
Although I am not a huge fan of peppermint I really like the packaging and ease of use. The taste isn't horrible but again I think it's just because I am not a fan of peppermint. These would be AMAZING if they were wintergreen!
Jessica C.
Olney, MD
I absolutely adore these breath mints. I always make sure I have some on me. They are quick fix. They are very low in sugar. They always keep my breath super fresh
parthavi a.
I love breathsavers , I always have one in my bag to save my day ! not very strong but good amount of mint! I have used all it's flavors
Alana G.
KansAs City , MO
Is the flavor of this gum long lasting?
isabella K.
Are these good for people with braces like me? Some of the brands chewing gums are very sticky;/
caleb b.
Spangle, WA
How many mints are in ever package of those ments