BY BREATH SAVERS

Sugar Free Mints With Neutrazin® 30% fewer calories than sugared gum.  Calorie content for this size piece has been reduced from 7 to 5 calories. 4 - 3 oz Packs ~ Total Net Wt. 12 oz. see more...

• Is the flavor of this gum long lasting?4 Answers
  • How many mints are in ever package of those ments 1 Answers
  • Are these good for people with braces like me? Some of th...2 Answers
  • "much better than gum. " in 1 review
  • "Note to self: Do not consume on cold days." in 1 review
  • "a little weak for my liking but all around great product, price and very addicting sweet mint." in 1 review
  • "Breath Savers Bottle Packs ABOUT THIS PRODUCT Sugar Free Mints With Neutrazin® 30% fewer calories than sugared gum." in 1 review
Jessica C.
Olney, MD
I absolutely adore these breath mints. I always make sure I have some on me. They are quick fix. They are very low in sugar. They always keep my breath super fresh
Jeanna F.
Westlake, OH
Although I am not a huge fan of peppermint I really like the packaging and ease of use. The taste isn't horrible but again I think it's just because I am not a fan of peppermint. These would be AMAZING if they were wintergreen!
maisa s.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Sugar Free Mints With Neutrazin® 30% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content for this size piece has been reduced from 7 to 5 calories. 4 - 3 oz Packs ~ Total Net Wt. 12 oz.
Shannon S.
Nashville, TN
I have some in my purse now. By far my favorite mint. Note to self: Do not consume on cold days. You feel like an arctic blast is happening when you breath!
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
These mints are great! They leave your breath smelling super fresh and your mouth feeling clean. These are the best mints out there other than altoids.
parthavi a.
I love breathsavers , I always have one in my bag to save my day ! not very strong but good amount of mint! I have used all it's flavors
Melody H.
West Milton, PA
When you need a quick fresh taste, these little mints do the trick
The packaging is a good eye catcher but they're a bit over priced
Hailey A.
These are my favorite mints. I'm not a big gum chewer so it's hard to find a mint with the same powerful flavor and these are it!
Brandi H.
Waynesburg, PA
These have a strong taste and lasting effect, great way to keep your breath smelling good throughout the day.
Jocelyn B.
Long Beach, CA
These are great! So good and minty but leaves the taste of gum in your mouth but I believe these are pricey.
Alana G.
KansAs City , MO
Is the flavor of this gum long lasting?
isabella K.
Are these good for people with braces like me? Some of the brands chewing gums are very sticky;/
caleb b.
Spangle, WA
How many mints are in ever package of those ments