BY BREATH SAVERS

Sugar Free Mints With Neutrazin® 30% fewer calories than sugared gum.  Calorie content for this size piece has been reduced from 7 to 5 calories. 4 - 3 oz Packs ~ Total Net Wt. 12 oz. see more...

• Is the flavor of this gum long lasting?4 Answers
  • How many mints are in ever package of those ments 1 Answers
  • Are these good for people with braces like me? Some of the brands c...2 Answers
  • "much better than gum. " in 1 review
  • "a little weak for my liking but all around great product, price and very addicting sweet mint." in 1 review
  • "Breath Savers Bottle Packs ABOUT THIS PRODUCT Sugar Free Mints With Neutrazin® 30% fewer calories than sugared gum." in 1 review
  • "Note to self: Do not consume on cold days." in 1 review
parthavi a.
parthavi a.
miami, FL
I love breathsavers , I always have one in my bag to save my day ! not very strong but good amount of mint! I have used all it's flavors
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Johnson City, TN
The perfect breath mint in my opinion. The flavor isn't as strong a Altoids so you can eat more,
Jocelyn B.
Jocelyn B.
Long Beach, CA
These are great! So good and minty but leaves the taste of gum in your mouth but I believe these are pricey.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Homer, GA
These are great. They taste amazing, and last a really long time. You'd never regret using them.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Franklin, WI
Love the flavor! they're so easy to just throw in your purse and use them as needed
India H.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
These mints are great! They leave your breath smelling super fresh and your mouth feeling clean. These are the best mints out there other than altoids.
Jade D.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
A little weak for my liking but all around great product, price and very addicting sweet mint.
Patty T.
Patty T.
Sodus, NY
These have got to be one of my favorite mints. fresh and minty, lasting flavor. much better than gum.
Jeanna F.
Jeanna F.
Westlake, OH
Although I am not a huge fan of peppermint I really like the packaging and ease of use. The taste isn't horrible but again I think it's just because I am not a fan of peppermint. These would be AMAZING if they were wintergreen!
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
These are good for bad breath. Great for on the go and in the car. They last a long time
Alana G.
Alana G.
KansAs City , MO
Is the flavor of this gum long lasting?
isabella K.
isabella K.
Are these good for people with braces like me? Some of the brands chewing gums are very sticky;/
caleb b.
caleb b.
Spangle, WA
How many mints are in ever package of those ments