BY BREATHSAVERS #66 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

BreathSavers® Sugar Free Spearmint 3 Hour Mint.

Natural & artificial flavor.

Long lasting.

Clinically proven to reduce intrinsic bad breath for up to three hours. see more...

Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I keep these in my purse at all times. They help freshen my breath without drying out my mouth. I like my spearmint flavor, it's strong but not burning that it makes your eyes water. I like the packing it fits Wilma in my bag and the mints don't break or crumble.
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
My mom introduced me to these. The flavor last a while. They definitely freshen your breath and are very fragrant. They satisfy my sweet tooth but are sugar free. Are easy to find and are affordable. They are a must in my purse and cubical at work.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My Mother In law carries these in her purse and always have them at church. She gave me a couple and now I buy them all the time. Even my husband and little boy ask for them. I don't think the freshness last a full 3hrs but they do freshen your breath and has a sweet minty taste. They are definitely good. I always have them on me now.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
I love these mints. I always have these with me and anytime someone tries them they comment on how good they are. Do they last 3 hours that's probably debatable but the smooth sweet taste is what makes them worthy of having
Kristie H.
These are my favorite mints. I love how the middle is a little sweet. They make your breath smell so fresh and you get a lot of mints for a decent price. Plus they're sugar free.
Ashley N.
Vacaville, CA
Favorite mints of all time. The flavor last so long, really makes your breath smell good. And it's not as "spicy" as other mints. The packaging is convenient as well. Super inexpensive and you get a lot in the package. I love this flavor, and it's sugar free
Sarina N.
These work wonderfully and are delicious. The flavor lasts and if you're someone who takes medications that causes dry mouth they do a fairly good job of helping out that problem. The container never lasts too long for me because I devour them especially after meals. Definitely great to keep in your purse before dates or interviews.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
The best mints out there! These bad boys will freshen your breath and the freshness really does seem to last longer then other mints. They taste so good and I love the smell. These are so good and these are the mints that I find myself repurchasing all the time.
Heidi G.
This product is super yummy but the packaging is very hard to open and it hurts your finger tips. It is also very loud when you open it and difficult to open so if you do get it open, the mints fly everywhere. Love the mints, packaging needs to be a little better
Melissa E.
Portage, IN
I love these mints!! Compared to others from the same brand, they are nice and sweet versus a big blast of "minty freshness" in my mouth that hurts for the next 10 minutes after they're gone. I'm not sure if it gives you fresh breath for 3 hours, which is why this gets a 4 out of 5, but I trust them enough to be the only mints I ever use and I always recommend them.
Bekah G.
How long do these typically last for one of them?

back