BY BREATH SAVERS

Sugar Free Mints With Neutrazin® 30% fewer calories than sugared gum.  Calorie content for this size piece has been reduced from 7 to 5 calories. Artificially Flavored 4 - 3 oz Packs ~ Total Net Wt. 12 oz. see more...

Breath Savers
  • "The fresh breath is only a perk :) it doesn't leave a weird aftertaste and the minty fresh breath lasts quite a while." in 1 review
  • "They taste great and leave your breath smelling fresh for hours." in 1 review
Lyndsay B.
If you like Life Savers Wintergreen, you will like these. I don't typically like minty things, but I LOVE these! It is wintergreen, so it's a sweeter mint opposed to peppermint. What's nice about these larger packs is you don't get frustrated about trying to unwrap them, the end mint doesn't get dirty from being exposed, you don't have to worry about loosing them when you get down to 2 or 3, and you can share because you have plenty! The downside - the container is rather large. Definitely too big to slip un-noticed in your pocket, and possibly too big for your purse. Overall, I loved them.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA
These mints taste great and leave you mouth feeling fresh and clean for quite some time. I love the center of the mint and their overall size. They are convenient to carry around with you and affordable at the grocery store. I remember my dad always sharing with me when I was growing up.
Nieshia W.
Boston, MA
This is definitely great if you need to be awakes by an intense minty smell and taste. It has the longevity of an average mint. But the sweetness makes up for the short lifespan of this mint. It's affordable. Enjoy!
Isabel I.
Hawthorne, CA
These breath mints I don't even consider for breath they're like a delicious candy treat I keep in my purse at ALL times. The fresh breath is only a perk :) it doesn't leave a weird aftertaste and the minty fresh breath lasts quite a while.
Brittany M.
Roanoke, VA
I love these things. If you have a little stank breath action going on you can pop on in ya mouth and you will be good for a while. Not over powering like some of the others are. Minty Fresh :)
Jasmine  T.
Its minty but the thing i don't lime about it is that the flavor doesn't last that long . other then that is nice to pop in after having lunch.. lifesaver!!
Misti M.
Savannah, GA
The mints I have tried in the past the flavor were just too strong but this one is nothing like that it has just enough flavor its not overpowering.
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
These remind me when i was a kid. I love these and the taste and my husband loves the smell of my breath after...i keep these in my purse!
Chelsea W.
These are some of my favorite mints. I don't consider them too strong or too weak. I really like the flavors. They also last pretty long.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love these mints! They taste great and leave your breath smelling fresh for hours. The flavor isn't too strong. It's just perfect!