BY BREATH RX

Its As Easy As - Brush - Scrape - Rinse Scrapes The Deep Pockets Of The Tongue Reduces Bad Breath Easy-To-Use Scraper These Gentle Tongue Scrapers Significantly Reduce Bad Breath By Sweeping Away The Food And Debris That Feed Odor-Causing Bacteria On Your Tongue And In Your Mouth.&Nbsp; Comes In Packs Of 3. Questions? Call 800-Breathrx Made In Usa see more...

Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Ukiah, CA
When I worked in the dental field, this is what we offered our patients. I tried one and wow! I've never been one to have the misfortune of halitosis, but everyone has some time of oral malodor at some point! (Hello, waking up after a night of garlic breath even though you brushed away your fine Italian cuisine!) I suggest using it morning and night when brushing anyway.
MariTes R.
MariTes R.
Great add ons to our home oral hygiene. If you're into oral care (toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, dental floss and picks, dental check up and all) I don't see why not add this! The best way to have a fresh, clean mouth and breath is after you brush your teeth, AND when scraping away germs that's in your tongue. 😝
Kasey D.
Kasey D.
Media, PA
Helps with bad breath but is overpriced for what it is. I prefer to buy the floss pickers and brush twice a day! You can purchase this at your local Walmart or drug store. Overall, I wouldn't spend a lot of time trying to find this product.
Diana P.
Diana P.
This product helps keep your mouth clean. Also, it helps take out all the germs that leads to bad breath. With this product I don't have to worry about my breath being smelly. I love it and I would repurchase this item again.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
My dentist gave me one of these; they work fantastically! My medicines dry out my mouth and this helps with the problems that follow. I plan to use it often!
Misty N.
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
These work so well they will gross you out! I couldn't believe all the gunk on my tongue! Definitely helps combat bad breath!
Mary A.
Mary A.
Tongue scrapers are the best! These quality tools help me keep my mouth clean and my breath fresh!