BREATH RIGHT Breathe Right Nasal Strips uploaded by Ariana B.BREATH RIGHT Breathe Right Nasal Strips uploaded by Aliyah M.BREATH RIGHT Breathe Right Nasal Strips uploaded by Benji P.

BY BREATH RIGHT

Product Description 2 pack Features:4 packetsSpecially designed to work with the anatomy of your nose. Special adhesive holds strip comfortably in place.Breathe better. Sleep better. TonightNasal congestion due to allergies colds or deviated septum;... see more...

Aliyah M.
HIALEAH GARDENS, FL
I love it. If it wasn't for this product I wouldn't be able to breath properly at night. It stays on all night adhered to my nose. Other brands tend to peel off while asleep. Since breath right came on the market I've been buying it. It's about my 10th box? Maybe even more than that. I've lost count. For those with sensitive skin like mine, please follow the instructions and remove the strip while washing face. I experienced mild bruising when I removed the strip with my face dry.
Karen L.
These nasal strips are a hit or miss for some people. One reason for that particularly is due to the shape of our noses. Do they serve their purposes? Yes and no is the answer. If the strips fit your nose perfectly then it does help to open your nasal passage and help air flow through your nasal for better breathing through the night. For those where the nasal strips just doesn't sit well will experience no change in their nasal passage. One thing about these nasal strips are that if you placed the strip on your nose without positioning it well then expect to find out that the sticky side of the strip will become less sticky. I do think they are good for children though since children have smaller noses and the strips will place easier on their noses.
Anna G.
Nashville, TN
I frequently get sent samples of these but have never had much luck with them. I'm a petite woman with smallish features so the adult sizes are too big for my nose. These don't provide much improvement than taking an OTC nasal decongestant medication. The strips are uncomfortable if you have a small nose and leaves behind the glue on my skin, which is difficult to scrub off.
Nicole H.
Plympton, MA
Currently I'm laying in bed at 3:44 in the morning on Christmas morning. I have terrible nasal congestion and I can't sleep. And we have no medicine, so my last resort is breath right strips. they're working a little to be honest, they open my nostrils a little more and are providing a little ease on my sinuses. Not sure if they would work better when my nose isn't so severely blocked. but all in all they aren't a terrible product.
Sarah-Frances L.
Herndon
I like the concept of these. They did help me when paired with a netti pot to clear my sinuses but alone didn't do too much. They are easy to get off in the morning but you have to make sure to exfoliate the area it was on because it will leave residue that will make your makeup look weird.
priscilla J.
Orrum, NC
I love this product and use it often. This product do exactly what it say it will do. I use it also for snoring. I found since I have been using it, my snoring has decreased. I will continue to use these strips and recommend them to everyone who has trouble breathing out their nose.
**This is not to be substituted for an asthma inhaler.
Glenisha W.
Memphis, TN
I received a sample of this and it does not work for me at all. 1st it doesn't fit my nose and it's really irritating. 2nd when I took it off patches of my skin was gone !! I'm so glad I didn't pay for this.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely dislike this product it didn't fit my nose properly and when i took it off the skin on my nose came off with it even when i soaked it off
Taylor Y.
Olmsted Twp, OH
I actually didn't notice any results with these, i got them in free samples when i went i vacation. I think i will give them another shot!
Tami W.
Richfield, UT
What i love about these is you can get them in lavender instead of just normal. I love that i can use them when i have a sinus infections
Stephanie J.
Do these work good? I have a snoring husband and need to find something to help him stop so I can sleep at night.
Chrysanthe G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does these really work because sometimes at night I can't breathe through my nose! And it make it hard to sleep!