Breakstone's Zesty Blends Jalapeno Sour Cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breakstone's Zesty Blends Jalapeno Sour Cream!
Karma O.
Woodland Hls, CA
From nachos to casseroles, I’ve used this flavor of sou cream. It’s one of the tasting sour creams on the market and is very versatile for all types of meals.
Raja S.
Arlington, VA
Breakstone sour cream is always so good and fresh I like when they have different flavors depending on what I’m cooking it’s very affordable and can be found in most places I highly recommend it
Katie M.
Arrington, TN
1,098 reviews
I don’t love the flavors of this sour cream. It’s just too potent and not natural tasting.
Khadijah K.
Poplar Bluff, MO
So creamy and so tasty. Wonderful on baked potatoes, for shipping your chips or a few solos on any marsala!! Thicker than the others and the flavor pops!!
Mari M.
Alexandria, VA
2,505 reviews
I love this product is very good for me they are delicious I love them super rich 😍😍😍
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,868 reviews
I like to eat and drink and try new things and I really like this product I love it #GoodByeJuly
Debbie P.
Jacksonville , FL
Who doesn’t love chipotle. Adding chipotle sour cream to anything just completely changes the whole experience. Try some today because I recommend this to everyone.
Debbie P.
Jacksonville , FL
Love this product you can add it to so many dishes and just completely change the whole taste. I’ve never tried it before until just recently and fell in love it’s very affordable and yes I would recommend to others.
gabby M.
I really love this cream cheese this cream cheese is the best I ever use I love the packaging the best part about it is it's really cheap I recommend everyone to go to the store r
Rebecca S.
Lexington
Good for dipping your Ruffles or Wavy Lays in for serious tv watching and socializing. Makes raw vegetables go down easy. Good flavor and great topping for baked potatoes or black beans. I’d buy it again.

Looking for your answer?