GroceryDairyCottage CheeseBreakstone's
Small Curd 4% Milkfat Smooth and Creamy Cottage Cheese

Breakstone's Small Curd 4% Milkfat Smooth and Creamy Cottage Cheese

Breakstone’s Small Curd Cottage Cheese - Enjoy a healthy and filling snack with Breakstone’s Small Curd Cottage Cheese. This cottage cheese contains only 110 calories per serving and is made with 4% milk fat. With 10 grams of protein per serving, you can count on this snack to satisfy your hunger. Rich and Creamy - Treat yourself to the creamy taste of cottage cheese any time of day. Enjoy it on its own or as a creamy low-calorie addition to your pasta or casserole dishes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breakstone's Small Curd 4% Milkfat Smooth and Creamy Cottage Cheese!
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Breakstone's Small Curd 4% Milkfat Smooth and Creamy Cottage Cheese uploaded by Leigh J.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I absolutely love this cottage cheese! These perfectly portioned packs have 80 calories and 10 grams of protein in them, making them a wonderful healthy snack or meal. This cottage cheese texture and taste is sooo good as well. These are a staple in my high protein low carb diet.
HEYING D.
Mountain View, CA
Breakstone's Small Curd 4% Milkfat Smooth and Creamy Cottage Cheese uploaded by HEYING D.
Purchased at: Safeway
It is so creamy and yummy! I can’t believe it’s just 4% fat! I like the little packages as I don’t eat up a big tub so quickly. It’s also so convenient to take to the office for a snack. It has just a tiny bit of salt, so it tastes amazing sweet or savory!
Irina H.
Live Oak, FL
My family and myself we love the cottage cheese, I use it for baking, for desserts and as it is, especially I like this type of packaging because it’s easier for my kids to get the right amount with their fruits or on toast, they don’t mess up the larger container, it’s healthy and Breakstones brand always been a great choice! Recommend [product:breakstones-small-curd-4%-milkfat-smooth-and-creamy-cottage-cheese]
Alexa  Q.
So good with just sriracha, salt and pepper!!🤫 [product:breakstones-small-curd-4%-milkfat-smooth-and-creamy-cottage-cheese]
Melissa O.
Aiken, SC
I like it along side salad, in baked spaghetti, with a dab of fruit jelly, or just plain. Good stuff. It's a healthy snack. No need for improvement. It's affordable and ready to eat.
Cynthia M.
Dayton, OH
Love these!! They taste yummy and delicious and are small and portable for a snack on the go and convenient
Isabel M.
Carmel, IN
This stuff is pretty good it’s got pretty large curds though and i have had better but i love the small size of the cup. This is all the cottage cheese i like for a lunch or for a quick snack. Just need a spoon and a place to sit and think about all the joys in life.
Caroline M.
Avon, OH
I love pairing these convenient portion packs with a lunch sized charcuterie plate! Healthy, flavorful and filling! My favorite way to enjoy is with a bit of pineapple for a sweet kick. Delicious taste I can depend on from this brand. Would recommend to others!
Heather A.
I add this to some no sugar added canned peaches and Im great to go! I love eating cottage cheese once in awhile and i grew up eating it with peaches. I also grew up with eating it mixed in with buttered (just a little now!)elbow macaroni and little pepper dash of salt and it's a meal! My gramma (RIH love you!) left her home country when she was 5 for America. She made this for my mom, aunts, and uncle (RIH Uncle Jim!). My mom passed it down to us and now my kids eat it! Im blessed to pass down things to my kids that my family ate because it fed a bunch of kids and filled bellies.
Colleen S.
Barrington, RI
I’m on the Keto diet. I take to work a few times a week. It’s fresh and delicious every time. Has an amazing taste. The cheese is not soggy. Perfect for a snack in-between meals. I purchase every week to help me stay on my diet and reach my goals.

Looking for your answer?