Breakstone's Lowfat Cottage Cheese - 4 CT uploaded by Jess K.Breakstone's Lowfat Cottage Cheese - 4 CT uploaded by Courtney H.

BY BREAKSTONE'S

Breakstone's Lowfat Cottage Cheese.
Established 1882.
4-4oz cups. see more...

Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
Foodie Expert
Love cottage cheese but was not a fan of these. As strange as it is, the texture between this individual size and the tub size is incredible. I only buy the large sizes and portion them out on my own. A little more time spent but tastes a lot better!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
We get these at work sometimes and they never last long... I eat them for breakfast, and they're a good size and keeps me full until lunch! I really love the individual packs, so I always know I'm eating the right amount!
Jess K.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite snack! I only like break stones and I only like 2 percent small curd. This has a nice taste other cottage cheeses sometimes have a bad taste
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Great for portion control and/or snack time. Great taste. Always pleased with Breakstone products!
Annie K.
These are delicious little packs. The portions are perfectly sized so you always get fresh cottage cheese, and they travel well!
Veronica B.
Foodie Expert
The only brand of cottage cheese I use. It has a really good fresh flavor. I love adding fresh strawberries or blueberries, very good.
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
This is the only cottage cheese I eat. It is affordable and tastes fresh and delicious. If you aren't eating Breakstone you're doing it wrong.
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
Breakstones is my favorite cottage cheese brand. The flavor is perfect, and it is well worth the value. I love these perfect containers, it helps me portion control. Also try adding fruit like peaches or raspberries to the mix, it's delicious!
Melissa S.
Hickory Creek, TX
Breakstones cottage cheese is creamy and tasty. In these individual packs they are perfect for a snack on the run or to put in a lunch box.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these for lunch! They taste great and are the perfect size to throw in my lunch box to take to work!