Breakstone's Lowfat Cottage Cheese - 4 CT uploaded by Jess K.Breakstone's Lowfat Cottage Cheese - 4 CT uploaded by Courtney H.

BY BREAKSTONE'S

Breakstone's Lowfat Cottage Cheese.
Established 1882.

Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
The perfect portable snack! I have a tendency to crave savory noms in the afternoon, and as a vegetarian, options can be limited. I buy this at my usual larger grocery stores (in the Chicago area that's Jewel and Mariano's). I just wish they came in packs of 6, so I could buy for the whole work week!
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
I love how convenient these little containers are. Cottage cheese is a great snack because it's low fat and there's actually a lot of health values to it. I love to add fruit or honey to my cottage cheese to sweeten it up.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
We get these at work sometimes and they never last long... I eat them for breakfast, and they're a good size and keeps me full until lunch! I really love the individual packs, so I always know I'm eating the right amount!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
N Billerica, MA
Foodie Expert
Favorite cottage cheese by far! Comes in packs of 4 and my morning breakfast with fresh blueberries, strawberries or almonds always stick up for the week! Great source of protein!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
Love this cottage cheese and it comes in the perfect size package! Great for energy and to satisfy that mid-sized morning hunger!
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these for lunch! They taste great and are the perfect size to throw in my lunch box to take to work!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Tampa, FL
Great cups to bring to work or school for a snack, keeps it nice and fresh and either to use. Of course its a great brand as well.
J.D. B.
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
Foodie Expert
I really like the taste of their cottage cheese! These 4 packs are greet so you don't get too much of a serving if you're watching. You pay for it though $$
Jess K.
Jess K.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite snack! I only like break stones and I only like 2 percent small curd. This has a nice taste other cottage cheeses sometimes have a bad taste
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
Foodie Expert
Love cottage cheese but was not a fan of these. As strange as it is, the texture between this individual size and the tub size is incredible. I only buy the large sizes and portion them out on my own. A little more time spent but tastes a lot better!