Breakstone's Lowfat Cottage Cheese - 4 CT uploaded by Jess K.Breakstone's Lowfat Cottage Cheese - 4 CT uploaded by Courtney H.

BY BREAKSTONE'S #12 in Cottage Cheese

Breakstone's Lowfat Cottage Cheese.
Established 1882.
Grade A pasteurized.
2% milkfat.
Small curd.
Real®.
4-4oz cups. see more...

Ivette M.
MIAMI, FL
I can live without this. Cottage cheese reminds me of a gross disease. I don’t know if it healthy. It tastes very buttery and thick. It’s passable if you’re dying of hunger. My grandma loves them tho
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
Love cottage cheese but was not a fan of these. As strange as it is, the texture between this individual size and the tub size is incredible. I only buy the large sizes and portion them out on my own. A little more time spent but tastes a lot better!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
We get these at work sometimes and they never last long... I eat them for breakfast, and they're a good size and keeps me full until lunch! I really love the individual packs, so I always know I'm eating the right amount!
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
The perfect portable snack! I have a tendency to crave savory noms in the afternoon, and as a vegetarian, options can be limited. I buy this at my usual larger grocery stores (in the Chicago area that's Jewel and Mariano's). I just wish they came in packs of 6, so I could buy for the whole work week!
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I love these individual packs. They are a perfect snack or lunch side and portioned out perfectly. Slightly more expensive but reasonable. Very healthy since they're low fat. I buy these very frequently!
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
My all time favorite cottage cheese. These small packs are the only way I will buy cottage cheese as it is so easy to pack these in my lunch or grab as a snack. The small curd is great. Tight curds, flavorful and creamy. Not too liquidy as some cottage cheeses are.
Sarah G.
Breakstones is my favorite cottage cheese brand. The flavor is perfect, and it is well worth the value. I love these perfect containers, it helps me portion control. Also try adding fruit like peaches or raspberries to the mix, it's delicious!
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
I love how convenient these little containers are. Cottage cheese is a great snack because it's low fat and there's actually a lot of health values to it. I love to add fruit or honey to my cottage cheese to sweeten it up.
Alexandra P.
N Billerica, MA
Favorite cottage cheese by far! Comes in packs of 4 and my morning breakfast with fresh blueberries, strawberries or almonds always stick up for the week! Great source of protein!
Kristina R.
Breakstone low-fat cottage cheese is my favorite. The fact they have small individual portions is great. I love mixing it with peaches. Definitely great for something quick!