Breakstone's Cottage Doubles Peach Cottage Cheese

Cottage Doubles Peach Cottage Cheese - Breakstone’s never disappoints when it comes to taste, presentation and deliciousness. Now introducing delectable Doubles Peach Cottage Cheese for scrumptious snacking. Skillfully prepared with low fat milk and tasty peach topping, you can indulge your sweet tooth with these healthy treats. A Low Fat, Flavorful Indulgence. Add Breakstone's Cottage Doubles Peach Cottage Cheese to your diet and make your meals extra delicious without piling up a lot of calories. Try making low fat desserts or savory snacks with this peach topped cottage cheese and enjoy the delicious flavor without worrying about the extra calorie count. Delectable cottage cheese topped with ripened peach adds extra zest and love in your snacking Single serving cup contains 110 calories Made with low fat cottage cheese with all pure flavors Perfect for those keeping kosher Grade A. Pasteurized LOWFAT COTTAGE CHEESE (CULTURED PASTEURIZED GRADE A SKIM MILK, MILK, AND CREAM, WHEY, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SALT, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS, XANTHAN GUM, GUAR GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, VITAMIN D3); PEACH TOPPING (PEACHES, WATER, SUGAR, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, NATURAL FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breakstone's Cottage Doubles Peach Cottage Cheese!
Mechanicsburg, PA
This is my favorite flavor! The blueberry and raspberry are okay but I don’t love the other flavors. They have the perfect amount of cheese and fruit topping and often go on sale! Great brand and I’d definitely recommend!
Sykesville, MD
These are do tasty. The cottage cheese is so creamy and flavorful. The fruit is fresh tasting and juicy. My favorite flavor is the peach one, mixed together with the cottage cheese it’s great and a sweet snack
Centreville, VA
Love this product! The taste is amazing and it tastes fresh. It keeps me full for hours and makes me feel energized. The price is reasonable and it’s pretty healthy.
Albert Lea, MN
I love the combination of fruit and cottage cheese together! And since peaches is one of my favorites this one really hits the spot. I like cottage cheese alone but with fruit it just makes it so much better
Cameron, NC
I don't buy these all the time, but I love all the different varieties! There are 2 sides as the fruit and cottage cheese are separated. I mix up the cottage cheese a bit then add the fruit. This is yummy, healthy, and to die for! Great for on the go when I want something healthy and a little sweet, and have no time to actually make it up with no sugar added canned fruit and cottage cheese from my regular container. I definitely recommend!
These are so convenient! Surprisingly, this was one of my toddler’s go-to dinner or snack items! I love the variety in flavors, but the peach is my favorite! The perfect amount! Price is very reasonable for what you get. Would definitely recommend!
Chesapeake, VA
Not bad, better than most.  I just know it's healthy, and the peaches make it palatable.  I don't go for it often, but when I do I find that Breakstone's is the best overall.  No aftertaste.  Peaches are a must to get it all eaten like mashed potatoes and onions have to be accompanied with liver and onions.
I would give this six stars if I could! I am a cottage cheese eater! Breakstones brand is a brand I trust and have always chose over overs for quality and good taste. I enjoy eating cottage cheese with peaches the best.
Monongahela, PA
I actually eat this for breakfast with some whole wheat toast. It’s usually this or ricotta with peach jam on toast. I think peaches and cottage cheese go really well together but it’s definitely not for everyone.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is a great breakfast or option for those of us who are watching our weight. It is really convenient, tasty, and filling! All of the flavors are good, but the peach is my favorite!

Looking for your answer?