Breakstone's Cottage Doubles Peach Cottage Cheese

Cottage Doubles Peach Cottage Cheese - Breakstone’s never disappoints when it comes to taste, presentation and deliciousness. Now introducing delectable Doubles Peach Cottage Cheese for scrumptious snacking. Skillfully prepared with low fat milk and tasty peach topping, you can indulge your sweet tooth with these healthy treats. A Low Fat, Flavorful Indulgence. Add Breakstone's Cottage Doubles Peach Cottage Cheese to your diet and make your meals extra delicious without piling up a lot of calories. Try making low fat desserts or savory snacks with this peach topped cottage cheese and enjoy the delicious flavor without worrying about the extra calorie count. Delectable cottage cheese topped with ripened peach adds extra zest and love in your snacking Single serving cup contains 110 calories Made with low fat cottage cheese with all pure flavors Perfect for those keeping kosher Grade A. Pasteurized LOWFAT COTTAGE CHEESE (CULTURED PASTEURIZED GRADE A SKIM MILK, MILK, AND CREAM, WHEY, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SALT, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS, XANTHAN GUM, GUAR GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, VITAMIN D3); PEACH TOPPING (PEACHES, WATER, SUGAR, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, NATURAL FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breakstone's Cottage Doubles Peach Cottage Cheese!
Hot Springs, AR
These are the perfect snack to bring along on a busy day. The packaging makes it very easy to mix the fruit and cheese. They taste delicious and are high in protein but low in calories so perfect if you are trying to eat healthy.
Fort Smith , AR
Yum! I’ve never in my life had cottage cheese mixed with fruit before and apparently I was missing out. Great combo & great for a healthy little snack. I’ll definitely pick some more of these up in the different flavors.
Largo, FL
If I’m going to eat cottage cheese then I’m choosing Breakstone’s peach cottage cheese I love love peaches and it’s so sweet and makes a good treat if your trying to stay on the healthier side.
Waycross
Delicious. Easy to find and easy to afford. My whole family loves them. I can’t keep them stocked. Make a good breakfast or a quick snack. I buy them and I recommend them.
Mount Joy, PA
I love the fruit addition. Usually, I will only put in half of the fruit they include with the packaging. I just do not like eating cottage cheese on its own, but do you like all of the positive nutritional benefits that eating cottage cheese has.
Leesburg
My favorite! The peach pairs PERFECTLY with the cottage cheese. This is great for lunch along with maybe a bagel or a protein shake. I will continue to always have this available in my fridge.
Omg!!! I absolutely love these😍😍these are great for a healthy snack,good for you, if you like cottage cheese😁which I do,yum. I am Not much on the packaging. If you watch, they're aluminum foil pull off top is too easy to remove and people poke their fingers in it😣😣. Or they lift it up to see it and smell it. So , that being said, I love it, but I hate the packaging 😊😊 Breakstone's Cottage Doubles Peach Cottage Cheese
Schenectady
I love this cottage cheese. It has such great flavor and it is so easy to take on the go. It's great for travel. I use it for a high protein snack or a quick lunch. I usually pair it with some low-fat granola. I always buy this for myself and my family. They love to take it with them to school and work as well.
Huntsville , AL
My mother and I both love this stuff. On the plus side it is very healthy. I love thus flavor, the peach is all natural. We both are repeat consumers. She buys this stuff every week in multiple flavors. This is the only brand of cottage cheese we eat in this household. I will always buy over and over.
Memphis, TN
I really enjoyed the cottage cheese with the peaches in it this was my first time trying this brand and it was extremely good it was very creamy had just the right flavor it was very reasonably priced I would definitely be a repeat customer I recommend this

Looking for your answer?