Breakstone's All Natural Whipped Butter Salted

Breakstone's® All Natural Salted Whipped Butter.

Established 1882.

Only The Best® kosher.

Is this butter good?
Start your review of Breakstone's All Natural Whipped Butter Salted!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It's very good for spreading and if I'm cooking with a pan and need to put a scoop in for cooking this does the trick.” in 1 review
Queens, NY
Whipped and salty. I love this butter for just about everything. Making buttercream, buttering my bread, putting some tiny soup. Its just fantastic and the texture is lovely It has a very comforting taste
Vegetarian
New Jersey
I really love the container this butter comes in. It makes it super easy to scoop out and it tastes great with bread, on corn, etc.! This is just as good as other butters and I like the unsweetened one just because it's just as good as sweetened!
North Chesterfield
Soooo good ! Yesterday I bought this butter, I was curious to try it, and it is as I imagined it ... It reminds me of the homemade butter my grandmother made, it costs about $ 2 and I buy it in Walmart. I recommend it
Organic, Gluten Free, Kosher
Columbus, OH
I love all of Breakstone's Dairy products, and this tub of whipped butter is no different! I'm trying to get away from margarine but I like the spreadability of a tub/whipped consistency. This butter also has a great flavor, no aftertaste, and is salted, which I think makes butter taste better!
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Morgantown, WV
I really enjoy all of Breastone's products. This salted whipped butter is really good. I do not buy salted butter often though, but it is a real treat when I do. It is so good on a baked potato.
No Special Diet
I like this product because it is real butter and taste as real butter should but it is easier to get out of the container than it is to use sliced butter. Spreads easier too.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Silver Spring, MD
Perhaps I have a weird sentimentality towards this because my family always has this butter at Thanksgiving. But I think it's got a wonderful taste and texture, perfect for buttering the roll accompanying the rest of your Turkey Day dinner.
Jamaica, NY
I love Breakstone Butter, it is seriously the best brand. I gave it 3 stars though because this stinks when putting it in toast or a bagel if it’s not melted, it rips the bread which stinks but other then that it taste awesome!
Jamaica, NY
Grade A butter, very delicious. like having it with my muffins at breakfast time. knowing that I'm also cutting down on calories and fats without sacrificing the good butter makes me happy.
Spring Hill, FL
You're either a butter person, or you aren't. We've been using Breakstone's Salted Whipped Butter for years. Love how easy it spreads, and the flavor always tastes so fresh.