Breakstone's All Natural Sour Cream uploaded by Tierney S.Breakstone's All Natural Sour Cream uploaded by Marissa S.Breakstone's All Natural Sour Cream uploaded by Rachael W.

BY BREAKSTONE'S

Breakstone's All Natural Sour Cream.
Established 1882.
Triple Churned for Extra Creaminess.
Real®.
Grade A.
Pasteurized. see more...

• What food do you use Breakstone's sour cream with?29 Answers
  • Does anyone else like extra sour cream on their tacos? 8 Answers
  • Do you like this better than daisy sour cream?9 Answers
Stormy D.
I am a big fan of sour cream! Breakstones is a wonderful brand but you can also try store brands and they taste exactly the same and are usually cheaper. I enjoy putting this on tacos, baked potatoes and into dips. I sometimes even like to eat it by itself lol.
Ismarilys N.
Puerto Rico
I like a lot this sour cream. It tastes very well and the consistency is good. I buy it at any supermarket ir store very accessible. I always buy this brand because is very affordable. I absolutely recommend this brand for any recipe you want to make
Aubrey F.
ooltewah, TN
One of the best brands out there! I love sour cream and use it in my cooking. Goes great with just about anything you can think of. If you mix baking mix, melted butter, and sour cream together you can make biscuits out of the dough.
Marissa S.
Alliance, OH
So damn good cream cheese! Love eating it with just about everything! Especially on some tacos or a walking taco! I loooooooovvvve it! Very delicious! And you can buy its just about at any store that sells food! Even my dog loves it!
Princess Mary W.
I can't live without my breaks tones sourcream, I use it on baked potatoes, I put it in my Mac and cheese to make it creamier, there's all kinds of other recipes that you can use it in. It's creamy and found almost any store
Briana J.
I don't like breakstones anything. I've tried their sour cream and cottage cheese also and it's not good to me at all. It's also super expensive. I really like the kraft brand sour cream and the target brand cottage cheese
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
The only sour cream I'll use. It's tried and true in my family. I will sneak it in my mashed potatoes to make them extra creamy. It's very affordable and you can always find a container of it in my refrigerator.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Break stones sour cream is the best. It is so thick and creamy and doesn't leave a weird after taste like some of its competitors. I love to mix this up in my loaded baked potatoes or use it as a base for a dip!
Kristen C.
Crisfield, MD
Break stone's all natural sour cream is great for a lot of things like dips and for toppings. It is very delicious and amazing m. I buy this product at Walmart or my local grocery store. I would buy this again!
Marina D.
Newport News, VA
Sour cream in general is great for dips, breads, sauces, etc. This so far is my favorite type, low fat versions are never worth the change in taste so I go for this all natural one. Its so creamy, I love it.
Dagne S.
Joelton, TN
Is this brand better than Daisy?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Environmentalist Expert
What food do you use Breakstone's sour cream with?
Shannon W.
Mayville, MI
Has anyone added Breakstone's Sour Cream to their mashed potatoes?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How long does it last after it is opened?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Do you like to make chip dip with sour cream