Breakstone's All Natural Sour Cream uploaded by Marissa S.Breakstone's All Natural Sour Cream uploaded by Tierney S.Breakstone's All Natural Sour Cream uploaded by Rachael W.

BY BREAKSTONE'S #3 in Sour Cream

Breakstone's All Natural Sour Cream.
Established 1882.
Triple Churned for Extra Creaminess.
Real®.
Grade A.
Pasteurized. see more...

• What food do you use Breakstone's sour cream with?29 Answers
  • Does anyone else like extra sour cream on their tacos? 8 Answers
  • Do you like this better than daisy sour cream?9 Answers
Stormy D.
I am a big fan of sour cream! Breakstones is a wonderful brand but you can also try store brands and they taste exactly the same and are usually cheaper. I enjoy putting this on tacos, baked potatoes and into dips. I sometimes even like to eat it by itself lol.
Briana J.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I don't like breakstones anything. I've tried their sour cream and cottage cheese also and it's not good to me at all. It's also super expensive. I really like the kraft brand sour cream and the target brand cottage cheese
Michaela C.
I'm picky about sour cream, and Breakstone's All Natural Sour Cream is my favorite.  I can usually buy it for $2-3 per 16 oz container at Publix, which I think is a great deal considering how much better this sour cream is than the store brand.  I highly recommend it.
Suzanne C.
Crossnore
I use Breakstone's All Natural sour cream all the time. I pick it up at Walmart on every shopping trip.Some times I with three or four cartons in my frigerator. It's cold smooth milky goodness. Some of the off brand don't really taste that different. I always stock up. Breakstone's All Natural Sour Cream
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
One of the best brands out there! I love sour cream and use it in my cooking. Goes great with just about anything you can think of. If you mix baking mix, melted butter, and sour cream together you can make biscuits out of the dough.
Princess Mary W.
I can't live without my breaks tones sourcream, I use it on baked potatoes, I put it in my Mac and cheese to make it creamier, there's all kinds of other recipes that you can use it in. It's creamy and found almost any store
Ismarilys N.
Puerto Rico
I like a lot this sour cream. It tastes very well and the consistency is good. I buy it at any supermarket ir store very accessible. I always buy this brand because is very affordable. I absolutely recommend this brand for any recipe you want to make
Kimberly e.
Columbiana, AL
Have to say when I but sour cream this would be the brand I buy. Always a good flavor and quality. Wonderfully priced. Always can count on it to give you that wonderfully creamy rich flavor. And really easy to find.
Julie T.
NEW YORK, NY
Smooth, creamy, and not overly sour (even though it is sour cream), easy to purchase in most supermarkets and convenience stores- good in recipes as well as used as a topper.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
Of all the sour cream choices now available, this one is my second favorite. If I'm making a recipe, I buy Daisy first, then Breakstone's light version since they both have a better result in recipes over Kroger's own brand. The Breakstones has a heavier, more weighty feel to it, thus making my Texas sheet cake simply outstanding! It just makes things creamier and smoothr and the price isn't out of whack on it. For baking, I just prefer either Breakstone's or Daisy and it stays fresh longer as well. Highly recommend!
Dagne S.
Joelton, TN
Is this brand better than Daisy?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
What food do you use Breakstone's sour cream with?
Shannon W.
Mayville, MI
Has anyone added Breakstone's Sour Cream to their mashed potatoes?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How long does it last after it is opened?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Do you like to make chip dip with sour cream