BY BREAKSTONE'S

Breakstone's 100 Calorie Pineapple Cottage Doubles.
Grade A.
Pasteurized.
2% milkfat lowfat cottage cheese & pineapple topping. see more...

Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
these are the easiest way for me to get my protein in! they are yummy and have just the right amount of calories plus good source of protein and only $1!
Shawna H.
I love breakstone's cottage cheese and pineapple. It gives me a little fruit and dairy all in the same bowl for only 100 calories.
Arlene C.
Love this product. I used to eat this a lot a few years ago and stopped. I just started again and its so good. Price is great too.
Jillian B.
Love these in all the different flavors, but pineapple and peach the most. great size to take to work as a snack or breakfast.
Ashley B.
Delicious protein-packed quick breakfast, lunch option, or snack for those of us on the go! The price is great too!
Brittany D.
Riviera Beach, FL
perfect low calorie snack. its small. it taste good. and it wont undo your day. perfect for sweet cravings
Cynthia K.
I really like these combos. It is just the right amount. And I don't have to dirty up a container.
Sarah B.
Athol, MA
Mmm my favorite. Easy on the go snack or breakfast. Love the flavors. Nice healthy snack. :-)
Brandy m.
Mc Kee, KY
I love pineapple and cottage cheese together it's so much better than peaches to me
Frank K.
West Bloomfield
Why did Kraft change the packaging of the cottage cheese doubling.it certainly not as good as the previous package.