Breakstone 100 Calorie Cottage Doubles Strawberry uploaded by Erica S.Breakstone 100 Calorie Cottage Doubles Strawberry uploaded by Latasha P.

BY BREAKSTONE'S

Breakstone's 100 Calorie Strawberry Cottage Doubles.
Grade A.
Pasteurized.
2% milkfat lowfat cottage cheese & strawberry topping. see more...

Veronica C.
This product is the exact portion you need for a snack time my friend recommend me this product. I was septical to buy it but after try it definitely every time when I go to the supermarket I have to buy it for my snack time.
Samantha H.
Grain Valley, MO
These are an okay option for an easy breakfast or snack. We are renovating our kitchen and currently only have access to a fridge and microwave, so I needed something easy to get me by for breakfast until we are done. The ingredients aren't horrible, which is nice, although I wish it was full fat milk instead of skim used (just because I prefer to have less processed dairy when possible. I try to avoid dairy typically, but when I do have it, I prefer full fat.) I also wish there wasn't the added sugar. But I don't use all of the topping anyway, so it works out. Even so, the flavor of the cottage cheese and topping are both pretty good and the portion size is perfect for me for breakfast. The pineapple and raspberry are also pretty good. Going to be trying peach later this week!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I like the fact that you can mix some flavor into the cottage cheese. It makes it taste more like a treat and it's a good way to get a kid to try cottage cheese. Pretty sure the fruit is all sugar which takes away from this being a healthy alternative. One down side is they give you very little which leaves you just as hungry as before.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
I love these! They are affordable, and convenient. I usually will pack three for lunch since it is quick and easy to grab. The flavor is good and I buy them each time we make a trip to the grocery store. I recommend trying all of their other flavors as well because they will not disappoint!
Erica S.
OMG I hated & i mean HATED cottage cheese up until a few weeks ago. My dad has always loved cottage cheese. As a kid we always had it in my fridge but the very few times I tried it, i couldn't stand the taste let alone the texture. As an adult now, I still wouldn't give it a try again, until about 2 weeks ago. I was food shopping and wanted to try something new for a healthier snack alternative. I was looking for new flavor yogurts but nothing was appealing to me. Out of nowhere though the Breakstones cotrage cheese doubles packaging alone caught my eye. I decided to give it a try & since that 1st bit, I'm hooked! It taste nothing like the nasty smelly cottage cheese I remember. It's lighter and sweet (with or without the added topping ) The strawberry is more like a jam or preserve than real strawberry pieces but I love it. Both compliment each other so well and I can't wait to buy some more.
Danielle R.
Absolutely LOVE these! They make the perfect breakfast or a quick snack throughout my busy day. Perfect portion sizes and you get to control how much fruit you want to put into the cottage cheese! Such a cheap buy where I'm from, and it's HEALTHY!
Jessica G.
Rockaway, Nj
These cottage cheese packages have reminded me just how much I love this snack. I have been using it as a convenient breakfast food or a quick healthy snack during the day to help keep my energy up. I like the fact that you can control how much of the fruit you can add into the cheese. Perfect sized portion too.
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
I really enjoy cottage cheese and this 100 calorie pack makes it easy to have the right amount for one person. I do however think the fruit choices should be more fruit and less jelly... and they are a bit expensive.
Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only way i can eat cottage cheese. I know they are a little expensive, but there's something about the exact right amount of sweetness the fruit adds to it!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love these so much.. But 1.00 to 1.25 a piece....is a bit much.. Its cheaper to make up your own.. plus I can get fat free cottage cheese & switch up the kind of fruits..