BY SONY PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT

Mild-mannered high school chemistry teacher Walter White thinks his life can't get much worse. His salary barely makes ends meet, a situation not likely to improve once his pregnant wife gives birth, and their teenage son is battling cerebral palsy. But Walter is dumbstruck when he learns he has terminal cancer. Realizing that his illness probably will ruin his family financially, Walter makes a desperate bid to earn as much money as he can in the time he has left by turning an old RV into a meth lab on wheels.

• If you watched the show who was your favorite character? 40 Answers
  • What is this show about?3 Answers
  • I want to watch the show but have no time? Should i make ...25 Answers
Breaking Bad Season 1

Start your review of Breaking Bad Season 1!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I really wanted to watch this show and started watching it but then stopped because it got to be a little too graphic for me." in 58 reviews
  • "I don't even know where to begin, I love the cast and the story line and the character development and jesse pinkman is one of my favorite characters ever and the cinematography is some of the best worst I've ever seen." in 43 reviews
  • "haha) but seriously, loved the character development, the plots and twists, the acting, the music, the cinematography, etc." in 31 reviews
  • "I love seen every episode and this show is truly amazing it was one of the best series on AMC and I wish that it didn't end but I would say that it ended just the way it should have I really recommend this series I love it so much " in 30 reviews
  • "I started watching breaking bad after I heard a bunch of people talking about how good it was ad that was the best thing I ever did I love thing show its so good if you have never watched this show I highly recommend watching it but start from the first episode or you will be so confused" in 30 reviews
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I enjoyed this show and all of it seasons up until the very end. I really wish it would’ve ended a little bit differently because the ending was so depressing, but I guess it was realistic because how could it have ended any other way when you’re selling drugs for a living. The story is very interesting though because this father/chemistry teacher got into selling drugs to help provide for his family when he found out he had cancer. I love how the show starts at making you feel sorry for him but then towards the end you end up hating him. Really interesting plot and characters all the way to the end!
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I loved this show! I watched it a few years ago but I still remember most it. I loved Walter and Jesse's relationship and Jesse's growth throughout the show. It does get more graphic as the seasons go on, but it's a really good show and the plot never really got boring as far as I remember. There was plenty of humor in it as well, it was satirical. There are a lot of instances of drug making and usage, overdose is even shown in some episodes, murder is prominent.... not super gory just be aware if you're sensitive or watching with kids or something.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Breaking bad is just the perfect TV show! You can enjoy every episode from the first to the last, every season better that the last one! You have the perfect amount of entertainment, drama, action, humor, this show has everything! You get involved with the characters, you suffer with them, i meant! If you haven't seen it you gotta do! I assure you won't ever get bored!
Brandy O.
Lansing
I could not stop watching this show! This show had an amazing and talented cast that seemed to have the right chemistry together because it felt very natural and real. There are so many emotions that it makes you feel and in one way or another, you can relate to characters. There are more dramatic moments, funny moments, and action-packed moments that keep you on the edge of your seat. It makes you wonder what you might do if you knew you were going to die. I personally would not go as far as Walter did but I would certainly be concerned about the welfare of my family when I was gone.

This show is one that you have to invest in because you have to follow the story. It is worth investing in, though. I highly suggest it!
Abbie Q.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My man had to talk me into watching this show at first (Thought it was just going to be some guy cooking meth in his tighty whities) which is was for some of it lol, but it was so much more than that. He was trying to raise money because he couldn't pay for his cancer treatment, and he did it by doing something dangerous but something he was good at with the help of his former drop out student who knew a little about the business (Jesse) it gets intense with their relationship, his family, dealers, money laundering and making the drugs. It's a great show though it's hard to explain how great it is, but it will make you feel all the emotions too. It's action packed too. It's just great so check it out
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Breaking Bad isn’t a “fun” show. There are few funny moments. It’s gripping and real. You become invested and have to see what happens. It’s intense and captivating. The way the show ended was amazing and perfectly done. Such a great binge watch!
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Cuando esta sería esta súper pegada comenzar a verla pero no fue de mi total agrado, mucho tiempo después y estando súper aburrida decidí darle otra oportunidad y prestarle atención y quede fascinada!!! Es una de mis favoritas.
Haley C.
I wish that Breaking Bad would come out with more seasons. This show ended to quickly for me. I could only wish for another season. This show is definitely not for children. I did not watch to watch this show with my husband at first, but I am so glad that I did now. You will not regret watching Breaking Bad.
Riah W.
1,893 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is one of my favourite TV shows that my fiance has made me watch. I absolutely love the acting and all of the characters and the story line. I'm a really big gore fan and Gus Frings death was my favourite. This show was just really great and is definitely in my top 10.
McKenzie L.
Maple Grove , MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show took me forever to get into, my boyfriend kept insisting that I watch it. I pretty much hated it until the end of the second season. Walt makes me so angry and I really love Jesse, I think that they created it very smartly. The character development is really great and so interesting!
Bec Z.
What do you guys think? Will Walt get caught?
Lilly L.
Brooklyn, NY
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Do you think there will ever be a show that is so amazing as this one?
Tyler S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.