• If you watched the show who was your favorite character? 37 Answers
  • What is this show about?3 Answers
  • I want to watch the show but have no time? Should i make time?25 Answers
Breaking Bad
  • "I really wanted to watch this show and started watching it but then stopped because it got to be a little too graphic for me." in 58 reviews
  • "I don't even know where to begin, I love the cast and the story line and the character development and jesse pinkman is one of my favorite characters ever and the cinematography is some of the best worst I've ever seen." in 43 reviews
  • "haha) but seriously, loved the character development, the plots and twists, the acting, the music, the cinematography, etc." in 31 reviews
  • "I started watching breaking bad after I heard a bunch of people talking about how good it was ad that was the best thing I ever did I love thing show its so good if you have never watched this show I highly recommend watching it but start from the first episode or you will be so confused" in 30 reviews
  • "I love seen every episode and this show is truly amazing it was one of the best series on AMC and I wish that it didn't end but I would say that it ended just the way it should have I really recommend this series I love it so much " in 30 reviews
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was absolutely captivated by this TV show from the first episode. It wasn't something I even wanted to watch at first. My husband just decided one day that we needed to find a new series and so we gave this one a try. It has funny moments, relatable moments, nail biting moments, and everything in between. To watch the main characters, Jesse and Walt switch personality traits through the season is crazy. Jesse is the druggie, does whatever he needs to do to survive and Walt is the play by the rulebook, extra cautious husband/father. At the end, they switch personality traits. Jesse cares for Andrea and her little boy. Pays for their home. Hangs out with Brock almost like a father figure. Walt on the other hand goes into survival mode. A switch flips. He now does whatever it takes to protect his money and makes sure that what he did wasn't all for nothing. That everything illegal he did was worth destroying his marriage, family, and life.
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
I finished the series a while back
I remember first hearing about it and wondering how a show about crystal meth cooks and dealers could be so interesting.
I reluctantly watched the first episode and was immediately sucked in.

The reason the main character goes into the business is fully explained and maybe even relatable.
The show can be slightly comedic but is mainly dramatic and intense and sometiemes sad.

And just when I thought I had everything figured out, something dramatic happens and I realized I knew nothing about what would happen next. The show is not confusing though and is easy to follow.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Breaking bad is just the perfect TV show! You can enjoy every episode from the first to the last, every season better that the last one! You have the perfect amount of entertainment, drama, action, humor, this show has everything! You get involved with the characters, you suffer with them, i meant! If you haven't seen it you gotta do! I assure you won't ever get bored!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show was so binge worthy! My husband and I loved this show so much! I could definitely rewatch this one! Amazing actors & at one point got intense and made you wonder what was gonna happen next!
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
this is a show you can watch over and over again. soo good. how it was write and filmed it blows your mind. hard to find another show that is this good. the actors are great and act very well. do recommend to everyone. great binge watch show.. wish it was still going
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Breaking Bad isn’t a “fun” show. There are few funny moments. It’s gripping and real. You become invested and have to see what happens. It’s intense and captivating. The way the show ended was amazing and perfectly done. Such a great binge watch!
Anastasia G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I don’t know why people are so amazed about it but I don’t care. Yes it’s about 2 guys who make drugs and sell them. So what ? Nothing similar . I didn’t like it . No actions or fast paced plot . Don’t watch it. Boring
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
This is by far one of my most favorite shows! I bing watched this show much like many others. This show is my favorite because the characters truly came to life. Definitely a must watch! The seasons are on Netflix!
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have yet to finish this series but what I have watched of it I love! The acting is phenomenal and the story line is very believable! It’s very exciting and keeps you on your toes! I would highly recommend!
Hannah Z.
Amazing show! Down to the last episode, the journey that Walter White goes through is crazy. People have told me that they couldn’t get through the first few episodes but it is worth it! Give the show a try.
Kaylee A.
Hampton, VA
If you watched the show who was your favorite character?
Bec Z.
What do you guys think? Will Walt get caught?
Lilly L.
Brooklyn, NY
I want to watch the show but have no time? Should i make time?
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Do you think there will ever be a show that is so amazing as this one?
Tyler S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've heard good things about this show; is it really worth the hype?