BY BREAKING BAD #15 in TV

• If you watched the show who was your favorite character? 38 Answers
  • What is this show about?3 Answers
  • I want to watch the show but have no time? Should i make ...25 Answers
Breaking Bad
  • "I really wanted to watch this show and started watching it but then stopped because it got to be a little too graphic for me." in 58 reviews
  • "I don't even know where to begin, I love the cast and the story line and the character development and jesse pinkman is one of my favorite characters ever and the cinematography is some of the best worst I've ever seen." in 43 reviews
  • "haha) but seriously, loved the character development, the plots and twists, the acting, the music, the cinematography, etc." in 31 reviews
  • "I love seen every episode and this show is truly amazing it was one of the best series on AMC and I wish that it didn't end but I would say that it ended just the way it should have I really recommend this series I love it so much " in 30 reviews
  • "I started watching breaking bad after I heard a bunch of people talking about how good it was ad that was the best thing I ever did I love thing show its so good if you have never watched this show I highly recommend watching it but start from the first episode or you will be so confused" in 30 reviews
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I enjoyed this show and all of it seasons up until the very end. I really wish it would’ve ended a little bit differently because the ending was so depressing, but I guess it was realistic because how could it have ended any other way when you’re selling drugs for a living. The story is very interesting though because this father/chemistry teacher got into selling drugs to help provide for his family when he found out he had cancer. I love how the show starts at making you feel sorry for him but then towards the end you end up hating him. Really interesting plot and characters all the way to the end!
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I loved this show! I watched it a few years ago but I still remember most it. I loved Walter and Jesse's relationship and Jesse's growth throughout the show. It does get more graphic as the seasons go on, but it's a really good show and the plot never really got boring as far as I remember. There was plenty of humor in it as well, it was satirical. There are a lot of instances of drug making and usage, overdose is even shown in some episodes, murder is prominent.... not super gory just be aware if you're sensitive or watching with kids or something.
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was absolutely captivated by this TV show from the first episode. It wasn't something I even wanted to watch at first. My husband just decided one day that we needed to find a new series and so we gave this one a try. It has funny moments, relatable moments, nail biting moments, and everything in between. To watch the main characters, Jesse and Walt switch personality traits through the season is crazy. Jesse is the druggie, does whatever he needs to do to survive and Walt is the play by the rulebook, extra cautious husband/father. At the end, they switch personality traits. Jesse cares for Andrea and her little boy. Pays for their home. Hangs out with Brock almost like a father figure. Walt on the other hand goes into survival mode. A switch flips. He now does whatever it takes to protect his money and makes sure that what he did wasn't all for nothing. That everything illegal he did was worth destroying his marriage, family, and life.
Alex G.
Orange County
Whatever you do, if you are just now starting Breaking Bad - stretch it out as far as you can, do not binge watch it, because when its over you are going to be SO MAD it ended!

This was one of my all time favorite shows that I have rewatched it at least 3 different times. I love a series that makes you question how you feel about the characters throughout the different seasons and that definitely happens in BB.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Breaking bad is just the perfect TV show! You can enjoy every episode from the first to the last, every season better that the last one! You have the perfect amount of entertainment, drama, action, humor, this show has everything! You get involved with the characters, you suffer with them, i meant! If you haven't seen it you gotta do! I assure you won't ever get bored!
Brandy O.
Lansing
I could not stop watching this show! This show had an amazing and talented cast that seemed to have the right chemistry together because it felt very natural and real. There are so many emotions that it makes you feel and in one way or another, you can relate to characters. There are more dramatic moments, funny moments, and action-packed moments that keep you on the edge of your seat. It makes you wonder what you might do if you knew you were going to die. I personally would not go as far as Walter did but I would certainly be concerned about the welfare of my family when I was gone.

This show is one that you have to invest in because you have to follow the story. It is worth investing in, though. I highly suggest it!
Abbie Q.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My man had to talk me into watching this show at first (Thought it was just going to be some guy cooking meth in his tighty whities) which is was for some of it lol, but it was so much more than that. He was trying to raise money because he couldn't pay for his cancer treatment, and he did it by doing something dangerous but something he was good at with the help of his former drop out student who knew a little about the business (Jesse) it gets intense with their relationship, his family, dealers, money laundering and making the drugs. It's a great show though it's hard to explain how great it is, but it will make you feel all the emotions too. It's action packed too. It's just great so check it out
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show was so binge worthy! My husband and I loved this show so much! I could definitely rewatch this one! Amazing actors & at one point got intense and made you wonder what was gonna happen next!
Anastasia G.
Wells
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I don’t know why people are so amazed about it but I don’t care. Yes it’s about 2 guys who make drugs and sell them. So what ? Nothing similar . I didn’t like it . No actions or fast paced plot . Don’t watch it. Boring
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Breaking Bad isn’t a “fun” show. There are few funny moments. It’s gripping and real. You become invested and have to see what happens. It’s intense and captivating. The way the show ended was amazing and perfectly done. Such a great binge watch!
Kaylee A.
Hampton, VA
If you watched the show who was your favorite character?
Bec Z.
What do you guys think? Will Walt get caught?
Lilly L.
Brooklyn, NY
I want to watch the show but have no time? Should i make time?
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Do you think there will ever be a show that is so amazing as this one?
Tyler S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've heard good things about this show; is it really worth the hype?