- "I really wanted to watch this show and started watching it but then stopped because it got to be a little too graphic for me." in 58 reviews
- "I don't even know where to begin, I love the cast and the story line and the character development and jesse pinkman is one of my favorite characters ever and the cinematography is some of the best worst I've ever seen." in 43 reviews
- "haha) but seriously, loved the character development, the plots and twists, the acting, the music, the cinematography, etc." in 31 reviews
- "I started watching breaking bad after I heard a bunch of people talking about how good it was ad that was the best thing I ever did I love thing show its so good if you have never watched this show I highly recommend watching it but start from the first episode or you will be so confused" in 30 reviews
- "I love seen every episode and this show is truly amazing it was one of the best series on AMC and I wish that it didn't end but I would say that it ended just the way it should have I really recommend this series I love it so much " in 30 reviews
I remember first hearing about it and wondering how a show about crystal meth cooks and dealers could be so interesting.
I reluctantly watched the first episode and was immediately sucked in.
The reason the main character goes into the business is fully explained and maybe even relatable.
The show can be slightly comedic but is mainly dramatic and intense and sometiemes sad.
And just when I thought I had everything figured out, something dramatic happens and I realized I knew nothing about what would happen next. The show is not confusing though and is easy to follow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos