BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY
Hair Oil Everyday Gloss 33 oz/ 100 mL

BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Hair Oil Everyday Gloss 3.3 oz/ 100 mL

by BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY

A silicone-free oil blend for every day, multi-way use that's delicately silky, and enriched with kakadu plum for curls that feel soft, smooth, and glossy. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Medium and ThickHair Concerns: - Dryness- Frizz- Damage, Split Ends, and BreakageKey Benefits: - Soft, glossy, non-greasy locks- Detangles and fights frizzHighlighted Ingredients:- Kakadu Plum Oil: Contains vitamin C for ultimate scalp health. - Safflower Oil: Coats hair in fatty-acid goodness. - Capryl Capric Triglycerides: Provide delicate, lightweight shine and silkiness.

Has anyone with low porosity hair tried this oil?
Is this lightweight / does it have an oily texture? [product:bread-beauty-supply-hair-oil-everyday-gloss-33-oz/-100-ml]
Trying to find a new hair oil for specifically making my hair look "piece-y" and "naturally beachy" i have thick long blonde wavy hair. Any Reccs ?
Start your review of BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Hair Oil Everyday Gloss 3.3 oz/ 100 mL!
Jessica  W.
Glen Ellyn, IL
BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Hair Oil Everyday Gloss 3.3 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Jessica  W.
I absolutely love everything about this hair oil! I have really thick, long hair and this just adds such a beautiful shine and smoothness to my hair. Not to mention the scent of this is out of this world!!! Its a really nice sweet smell reminds me of a sweet fruit punch scent. My hair tends to be super dry, especially in the winter/colder months. This is a dream come true for me, adds the perfect amount of moisture to my hair, and it also feels very light weight (doesnt feel like I have anything in my hair at all to be honest). I would highly recommend if you like a nice shine, a nice scent, and making your hair smooth as silk.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Hair Oil Everyday Gloss 3.3 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Jessica F.
Great product, I love how lightweight this oil is while still delivering smoothing results. I have platinum blonde hair (naturally dark brown) so I need all the moisture I can get to keep my hair nourished, frizz free, smooth and happy
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Hair Oil Everyday Gloss 3.3 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Misty B.
[product:bread-beauty-supply-hair-oil-everyday-gloss-33-oz/-100-ml] this is a really good hair oil. A little goes a long way for me. The packaging is amazzzzing! I use it on the mid length and ends of my hair. I would recommend. It helps keep my hair frizz free.
Aimee S.
BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Hair Oil Everyday Gloss 3.3 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Aimee S.
I love this macadamian oil. I've started using it on my hair. It's fragrance free so I can layer it with other styling products. It gives my hair moisture and shine, but it's still kind of light. Check this out!
Alexandra Z.
Brooklyn, NY
BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Hair Oil Everyday Gloss 3.3 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Alexandra Z.
The oil seems to be lightweight, and not sticky, but the blend has castor oil in the ingredients, and I do not think this is a good buy for fine hair, it made my hair looking greasy and dirty. I'll be back to using Moroccanoil Treatment Oil~ Travel Size 0.5oz/15ml , which works wonderful for any hair type. Bread oil is highly fragranced, I do not enjoy the scent, it is on the sweet side, I would describe it as "stale sweetness", and it lingers. This oil concoction actually adds shine, and glossy look, but it does not really fight frizz. I will be using it as a leave- in oil mask before washing my hair in hopes that it would help with hair breakage/damage.
Jessica  D.
Apison, TN
BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Hair Oil Everyday Gloss 3.3 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Jessica  D.
I purchased this bottle after a suggestion from an friend and I am obsessing! I have dry, damaged, fine hair so I’m picky about oils, but I thought I would give it a try! I am obsessing! I apply it lightly throughout my damn hair, focusing on the ends. My hair soaked up the product as I it air dry! It gave me some silky strands weightless strands! I will say, with any oils, use a little at a time if you have fine hair. I taped the bottom of the bottle maybe 4 to 5 times and that was enough oil for the bottom half of my hair, and a quick once over at the top of my head. It also has a beautiful smell and is a clean brand! I’m sold! [product:bread-beauty-supply-hair-oil-everyday-gloss-33-oz/-100-ml]
Lauren A.
Peoria, IL
BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Hair Oil Everyday Gloss 3.3 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Lauren A.
This has a great smell and leave a beautiful shine but it is a bit more heavy than I usually prefer in an oil for my hair. That is my only downside .
Berkeley  W.
BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Hair Oil Everyday Gloss 3.3 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Berkeley  W.
Omg ! This oil is the truth. I have thick curly hair and my scalp produces a good amount of natural oil but it lacks shine. That's where bread comes in. This oil leaves my hair looking like I walked right out of a commercial. It adds shine without adding weight or a greasy residue. If your on the fence don't be... get it
Naomi I.
Lansdale, PA
Pros: Great ingredient list compared to other hair oils! The packaging is super cute Cons: The smell is so sweet it smells like candy and makes me nauseous (can be a pro for some) Very heavy and not best for finer hair types
Sarah R.
Milwaukee, WI
I fell in love with the scent when I saw this in Sephora, it smells like candy! But then I got it home & loved the actual oil also. A little goes a very long way FYI, my normal-ish wavy-ish almost waist length hair got a little limp from it but it was just the amount I used. I used less on another day, it was perfect. Makes my hair extremely smooth & shiny. I also feel like this is a ton of product for the price.