Brazilian Heat Tourmaline Ceramic 1 Inch Flat Iron

by Brazilian Heat

Look good in less time with the Brazilian Heat 1" flat iron. heats up in just 30 seconds tourmaline-infused ceramic plates for more gentle heat 6 heat settings up to 450°; digital temperature lock includes instruction booklet and thermal pouch for convenient traveling Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty. Imported. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brazilian Heat Tourmaline Ceramic 1 Inch Flat Iron!
I have to explain that in our use this as a cosmetologist. I use this on a daily basis on many different people it's easy to clean and it does not have problems with different peoples hair. And he's a very fast which is something that I have a problem with being a cosmetologist and having to have a lot of irons right now this is the only iron I use and I would recommend it works well with African-American hair Caucasian Hispanic it just works with any type of hair. The heating element is very nice and heats up pretty quick and last as long as you're plugged into the wall.

Looking for your answer?