BY BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT

Volume shampoo is a sulfate-free formula that gently cleanses and helps thicken the hair's structure for incredible lift and extreme volume. Gently cleanses your hair. Helps thicken the hair's structure. Incredible lift and extreme volume. see more...

Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
I bought this shampoo directly from my salon after my first few Brazilian blowouts. Its a sulfate free shampoo which means it doesn't lather/suds great but still provides a deep cleaning.  After getting a Brazilian/Keratin treatment, you MUST use sulfate free shampoo to protect your hair and make it last months, not weeks. however, I think this shampoo is overpriced.  You can find an alternative with  Ion Color Defense Shampoo 12 oz. .  While this does the job, you're really paying extra for the BBO brand name.
Nancye B.
North Bethesda
I bought this after I had a Brazilian treatment on my hair. While it was a decent shampoo it was not worth the price and didn’t make my hair any smoother than other, lesser priced, shampoos. I found other products I like better.
Victoria  D.
This is great shampoo. Perfect to be using if you actually receive a keratin treatment. Keeps it lasting longer

Amazon