Brazilian Blowout Anti-Frizz Shampoo & Conditioner 24-ounce bottles uploaded by #madein🇻🇪 📍.Brazilian Blowout Anti-Frizz Shampoo & Conditioner 24-ounce bottles uploaded by JazlynDalliz A.Brazilian Blowout Anti-Frizz Shampoo & Conditioner 24-ounce bottles uploaded by Lillian R.

BY BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT

An exclusive, sulfate-free cleansing system extends the life of the Brazilian Blowout by maintaining the vital moisture and protein balance needed for optimal smoothness and radiant, frizz-free hair. see more...

• I've been looking for something to keep my hair frizz fre...1 Answers
Mila S.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been getting Brazilian Blowouts for the past 4 years and I’m obsessed. It helps me tame my Jew-curls by removing the frizz, cutting down my morning routine by at least 30 minutes. As most hair treatments, this is an investment and I like to make it last for as long as possible. I’m very good at keeping to my hair stylist’s recommendation and only using B.B. products. I highly recommend this shampoo/conditioner duo to extend the length of your blowout and for making your hair smell phenomenal
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I recommend this stat to all my clients who get a Brazilian blowout treatment. It helps prolong the treatment and helps keep the hair silky a and shiny. Helps cut drying and styling time in half. It’s expensive but worth it
Alicia D.
These are my favorite shampoo and conditioner set. The shampoo cleanse deeply but is not harsh on your hair. The conditioner detangles very well and it isn't hard to wash off. Both products smell really good and keep hair strong and soft.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
As a stylist I always recommend products for at home maintenance to my clients, especially after doing a Brazilian Blowout. It’s crucial for my client to have this shampoo and conditioner after a BB. This set not only hydrates, but keeps the hair smooth and frizz free during those 12 weeks after a BB. It has a really light scent and isn’t a thick consistency at all. I usually have the small oz bottle for $30 each or $120 for these 24 oz ones together. I seriously love doing BB’s and these wouldn’t be a success at all if you don’t maintain your hair afterwards with the right product.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
A MUST HAVE! I first started using because I got the Brazilian Blowout treatment and it was suggested you use the shampoo/conditioner to help the treatment last but I fell in love. It is expensive but since I only wash my hair twice, maybe three times a week, my bottles last for months. I use these even when I don’t get the treatment, it leaves my hair feeling shiny and healthy.
I love the Brazilian Blowout treatments it leave The hair with incredible body and movement. Is of rich source of amino acids to help strengthen the hair while locking in moisture and locking out humidity.
Julie T.
Amazing product. Keeps my hair healthy and helps keep my blowout longer. Doesn't dry my hair out like other salon products have done in the past.
Talia F.
new york
Great. My hair is definitely less frizzy. Smells great. Makes my hair look and feel soft
Stacy M.
rockford, IL
Amazing! The products do not have a strong smell just clean! Leaves hair silky!
JazlynDalliz A.
Lares
These products keep my hair so soft & healthy. I am in love with how shiny it gets every time I use them. Kills frizz and smell lasts forever. Smooths from the root to the end of the tip. Bought them off Amazon with the Deep Conditioning Masque and the three together are something incredible💖
Khadijah R.
Lansing, MI
I've been looking for something to keep my hair frizz free and help maintain a straight look. How does this product work for 4c hair?

Amazon