BY BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Acai Daily Smoothing Serum is a unique leave-in styling protectant that smoothes, conditions and detangles while protecting the hair from thermal styling and environmental damage. An exclusive Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex infuses the hair with a rich source of amino acids to help strengthen and reconstruct while locking in moisture and locking out humidity. The end result is smooth frizz-free, radiant hair. Full spectrum UVA/UVB protection. see more...

Review (1)
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Miracle product! I use this after towel-drying my hair to keep frizz away as it dries, and it does exactly that. I also gives my hair a healthy shine and softness. It's a product that was specifically made for thick, unruly textures, and I've seen it work wonders on my clients who have that hair type (note: I'm a hairdresser). My hair is pretty fine, but because I have a lot of it, it tends to get frizzy, especially when it gets humid. I can trust this product to provide a smooth, sleek style on anyone!