Brazilian Blowout Acai Brazilian Dry Oil, 3.4 fl. oz. uploaded by Dione P.Brazilian Blowout Acai Brazilian Dry Oil, 3.4 fl. oz. uploaded by Ivette P.

BY BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT

Enjoy the smoothing and strengthening benefits of an oil without weighing hair down. This fast-absorbing, lightweight formula reconstructs even the most damaged strands while adding brilliant shine. see more...

Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I received this product in a subscription box and it's a great little serum. It helped me blow my big natural hair out so that I could flat iron it. Now this is one of my hair staples. I don't use heat on my hair without it.
Mary C.
Pueblo West, CO
Smells so good. Love that it works with the whole system. Great for smoothing. Adding shine. Polishing the hair. Or especially when being outside or in the sun. Protects from fading. Light weight. The value is decent. More prestigious, exclusive brand.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
My favorite dry oil on the market. It leaves the hair frizz free and shiny. Light weight you can your wet or dry. I always use wet then apply a small amount after blow drying. It has a luxury price point but is worth every penny
Olivia G.
Stafford, VA
I do not own this, but my hair dresser had used it on me and it’s such a great lightweight oil for girls with thick luxurious mixed hair!