Brazilian Blowout Acai Brazilian Dry Oil, 3.4 fl. oz. uploaded by Dione P.Brazilian Blowout Acai Brazilian Dry Oil, 3.4 fl. oz. uploaded by Ivette P.

BY BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT

Enjoy the smoothing and strengthening benefits of an oil without weighing hair down. This fast-absorbing, lightweight formula reconstructs even the most damaged strands while adding brilliant shine. see more...

Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
My favorite dry oil on the market. It leaves the hair frizz free and shiny. Light weight you can your wet or dry. I always use wet then apply a small amount after blow drying. It has a luxury price point but is worth every penny
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I received this product in a subscription box and it's a great little serum. It helped me blow my big natural hair out so that I could flat iron it. Now this is one of my hair staples. I don't use heat on my hair without it.
Olivia G.
Stafford, VA
I do not own this, but my hair dresser had used it on me and it’s such a great lightweight oil for girls with thick luxurious mixed hair!