Brazilian Blowout Acai Anti Frizz Conditioner

by Brazilian Blowout

Brazilian Blowout Acai Anti-frizz Conditioner is a deep moisturizing conditioner that infuses the hair with the vital moisture and nutrients needed to maintain the optimal strength and health of the hair. An exclusive Brazilian Super Nutrient Complex in this conditioner fortifies and repairs the hair while locking in moisture and locking out humidity.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brazilian Blowout Acai Anti Frizz Conditioner!
Depew, NY
This product was provided to me by my hairdresser after receiving “Brazilian Blowout” hair treatment. I love the conditioner, it has a great smell and a little definitely goes a long way. The conditioner leaves me hair feeling smooth and looking shiny, maintaining all the effects of the Brazilian blowout.
I purchased this conditioner after getting a Brazilian blowout at the salon. I was skeptical but after using this for over a month, I do enjoy this conditioner. My hair is soft without feeling greasy and I feel like my Brazilian Blowout is protected.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Part two of the absolute necessity to extend your Brazilian Blowout! This conditioner is light but really deeply conditions the hair without weighing it down. Also smells great, just like the shampoo. I love this product!
Richmond, VA
I love using this product to extend the life of my Brazilian blowouts however I don’t think they are worth the price of you have not received the treatment. The smell of it is great and does a good job protecting frizz.
Blue Ridge, GA
Great conditioner for Brazilian blowout treated hair care definitely recommend to all who get Brazilian blowout treatment at salon, however I purchased mine direct from company and they were fantastic
Brazilian Blowout Acai Anti Frizz Conditioner uploaded by Katelyn H.
I absolutely love this conditioner! I have very thin, fine, dry, and frizzy hair. This smoothes and hydrated my hair. I’ve actually been getting compliments on my hair now. Definitely recommend!
Houston , TX
I’m just wow over this product, I recently did a Brazilian blowout and I’ve been using this products for my hair every time I wash it, and it’s great leaves hair shine soft and with no frizz what so ever.
I have been getting the Brazilian blowout in my hair for years and absolutely swear by it for any woman with curly unruly hair. It cuts my blow drying time and frizz in half. This is the signature conditioner that you should use with your Brazilian blowout. I took a star off for price; wish it was a tad more affordable. But that’s the price you pay for great hair!
Burbank , CA
Was a 100% Brazilian I can guarantee that this brand works. I’ve been doing Brazilian blowout for years and they conditioned leave ur hair so smooth and frizz free. Is a great additional to make your blowout last longer.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Bought this immediately after getting my hair treated and a lot goes a long way! I got my hair done in July and still have about half the bottle left! A little pricy but definitely worth it!

Looking for your answer?