Brazilian Blowout A??ai Deep Conditioning Masque uploaded by Maggs E.Brazilian Blowout A??ai Deep Conditioning Masque uploaded by Maggs E.

BY BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT

Smooth    Shine    Anti-Frizz Enriched with a proprietary Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex Intense Reconstructor Smoothes and Conditions Infuses Moisture Promotes Shine Color-Safe UVA/UVB Protection A ai Deep Conditioning Masque is a creamy rich, intense conditioning formula that reconstructs, strengthens and smoothes the hair by coating each strand with an exclusive Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex.  This complex repairs and fortifies the hair while eliminating frizz, promoting shine and guaranteeing the longest lasting smooth result. This formula is not tested on animals. Guaranteed only when sold at Professional Beauty Salons. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Brazilian Blowout® and are not a licensed retailer of Brazilian Blowout®.  Brazilian Blowout® guarantees this product o see more...

• "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend to everybody " in 1 review
  • "this mask its the best you can feel your hair soft and healthy after the first aplication" in 1 review
  • "I leave this on overnight and when I wash it it out the next day, my hair is smoother, very soft and much easier to deal with." in 1 review
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Love this stuff... I use it for a great smoothing cream... so good... A must to try if you have frizzy hair like mine & curly hair uncontrolled this is the fix!!
Ale L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I have this product and it really makes a different on my hair. I highly recommend it! If you have problems with your hair, try to use this mask.! You will love it!
Claudia M.
I love using this on my hair right after i get out of the shower. it detangles it while at the same time acting as a deep conditioner. i highly recommend it
Chelsea M.
Fairview, PA
Seriously in love. my blowout has been gone now for weeks and I still use this. makes my hair feel and look amazing. I would recommend to everybody
Elizabeth M.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is amazing. I recommend blow drying for the best results. It is the greatest product I've ever used.
Tayler M.
Shelby Township
I use this once a week! Everyone can benefit from it with it without Brazilian blowout! Detangles hair gently
alex b.
This smells sooooo yummy, and makes my hair so hydrated and moisturized! everyone come buy this !!
Isabele N.
Bloomfield, NJ
This mask its the best you can feel your hair soft and healthy after the first aplication
Rebecca D.
Gold Coast
I cannot rave enough about this line of products. My hair is fairly normal but thin and can get dry/frizzy when spending too much time in the sun. I've been obsessed with this line for years now since recognizing how smooth and shiny it makes my hair. I tend to apply the masque post shower and sleep with it in before washing my hair in the morning. My hair feels absolutely amazing afterward and I have recommended this product to countless friends as it is simply the best! Reasonably priced considering and lasts a while! Also smells so amazing and leaves your hair feeling so healthy!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I lives in a Tropic Island and definitely we need our hair looks beautiful and healthy. This antifreeze masque is an essential for a healthy hair. Highly recommended to any girl at any aged that loves high quality products Brazilian Blowout Acai Deep Conditioning Masque for Unisex
Hadjer N.
Where can I find this product?
Johnna R.
My stylist recommend its, but actually works? Thick hair? How well?
Crystal I.
Hephzibah , GA
How does this product hold up to humidity?
Krissi B.
I am very interested in getting a Brazilian Blowout. Does the masque help after you have had the blowout? In what way?