Brazilian Blowout A??ai Deep Conditioning Masque uploaded by Maggs E.Brazilian Blowout A??ai Deep Conditioning Masque uploaded by Maggs E.

BY BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT

Smooth    Shine    Anti-Frizz Enriched with a proprietary Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex Intense Reconstructor Smoothes and Conditions Infuses Moisture Promotes Shine Color-Safe UVA/UVB Protection A ai Deep Conditioning Masque is a creamy rich, intense conditioning formula that reconstructs, strengthens and smoothes the hair by coating each strand with an exclusive Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex.  This complex repairs and fortifies the hair while eliminating frizz, promoting shine and guaranteeing the longest lasting smooth result. This formula is not tested on animals. Guaranteed only when sold at Professional Beauty Salons. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Brazilian Blowout® and are not a licensed retailer of Brazilian Blowout®.  Brazilian Blowout® guarantees this product o see more...

• "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend to everybody " in 1 review
  • "this mask its the best you can feel your hair soft and healthy after the first aplication" in 1 review
  • "I leave this on overnight and when I wash it it out the next day, my hair is smoother, very soft and much easier to deal with." in 1 review
Sarahn M.
This is my holy Grail of hair masks! It smells like heaven and my hair feels like absolute silk after I use it. I use it once a week and it has been the answer to keep my hair healthy!
Lauren P.
I have tried so many hair masks that never worked on my hair but then I found this! This hair mask is very moisturizing and makes your hair so shiny and soft. Especially, if you color or bleach your hair, like me, this gives it life again. It makes your hair easier to manage without weighing it down and keeps it tangle free.
Maleri P.
Saint Anthony, ID
As a cosmetologist I’ve tried lots of deep conditioning masques! This is by far my favorite one I’ve tried! I sleep in it and wake up give my hair a good rinse and my hair feels like new! Three thumbs up!
Alicia D.
This product is great for people who use a lot of product on their hair, such as hairspray, curling moose, gel, etc. Keeps hair smooth and strong, it also smells pretty good and not very chemically.
Noel M.
Winter Haven, FL
This stuff has to be made from the gods themselves ! Makes your hair feel like brand new and it smells sooo good. You only need maybe a quarter sized amount for medium length hair and about 2-3 times weekly depending on damage and it works wonders!!!
Alicia S.
This is my favorite deep conditioning treatment other than the new B3 demi-permanent conditioner. Brazilian Blowouts deep conditioning mask is amazing. It smells good A little goes a long way, and your hair feels soft and smooth right out of the shower
grace l.
Lomita, CA
Have used this for a few years already. Love how deeply it conditions and really helps smooth out hair. I usually only have time to leave on for 2-3mins and if already makes a huge difference. Can only imagine what leaving it on longer will do wonders. Love how good this product smells as well!
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
This is the best deep conditioner out there. It is extremely reparative and a little goes a very long way. It smells good but most importantly it really heals extreme damage.
Tamera S.
EAST LANSING, MI
I got this conditioner from my hair stylist. I love love love it! My hair is fine, dry, and color treated. When I use this once a week, my hair feels so silky and healthy!
Kayla T.
beverly hills , CA
I love using this product. My hairdresser recommended it to me after she used it on my hair when I went in for a deep condition and now I use it almost every time I shower at home. It's so moisturizing and you can feel it helping your hair. Only con is that it makes my curls visible to full effect which can be good or bag depending on the look I'm going for
Hadjer N.
Where can I find this product?
Johnna R.
My stylist recommend its, but actually works? Thick hair? How well?
Crystal I.
Hephzibah , GA
How does this product hold up to humidity?
Krissi B.
I am very interested in getting a Brazilian Blowout. Does the masque help after you have had the blowout? In what way?