BY BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT

Smooth    Shine    Anti-Frizz Enriched with a proprietary Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex Leave-in Styling Protectant Smoothes and Conditions Eliminates Frizz Promotes Shine Color-Safe UVA/UVB Protection A ai Daily Smoothing Serum is a unique leave-in styling protectant that smoothes, conditions and detangles while protecting the hair from thermal styling and environmental damage.  An exclusive Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex infuses the hair with a rich source of amino acids to help strengthen and reconstruct while locking in moisture and locking out humidity.  The end result is smooth frizz-free, radiant hair.  Full spectrum UVA/UVB protection. This formula is not tested on animals. Guaranteed only when sold at Professional Beauty Salons. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Brazilian Blowou see more...

grace l.
Los Angeles
Review for: Serum8
Love how good this product smells. Only downside it I usually use a lot at a time to cover my hair since it’s long and thick. The serum really does smooth out my hair out. The texture is creamy and goes on clear.
Jamie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You really can have it all! Smoothing, anti frizz, repairing look of dead ends, volume, shine, thickening and a touch on the roots give you a boost! The citrus smell is subtle and sweet. My hair looks, feels and acts healthier! I love this affordable product!
Melissa S.
Works amazingly! I recently got a Brazilian Blowout and my stylist recommended this product to keep up with my hair care. I was worried to try a product at such a higher cost than I usually spend. However, I am so happy I did. I only have to apply a minimal amount for my hair which is down to my mid back. I have not had to use my flat iron since using this product. It is heat activated and works wonders when I blow dry my hair using a round brush. It has significantly cut my styling time in half.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for girls with wavey hair it leaves your hair super staright and sleek
Monica B.
Fairview, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thank the heavens!!! Why don't more women know about this product?! This is the holy grail for my hair! I am so in love with this serum! It's helps combat humidity as well as keeping my blonde locks tame! Heat really helps to activate it so it's wonderful for those girls that blow dry their hair. I have very dry, processed hair and this really helps rejuvenate my hair and bring it back to life! Definitely helps with keeping my hair much straighter than it normally would be without any product as well! Win win win!!!
Taniesha F.
The product works great before I blow dry my hair after a wash. It can be greasy so be careful to only use a small amount. A little goes a long way. It helps protect my hair from heat and makes my hair straighter than most heat protectant sprays. Having it be a cream I feel like it can reach every strand.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
This serum is THE best anti-frizz product on the face of the planet. I'm a hairdresser, and I do Brazilian Blowouts in my salon, and I always finish off the service by applying this product. When I first heard it was a serum, I was a bit hesitant because I figured it would be heavy on my fine hair, but it's not at all! It has the consistency of a light lotion...but for your hair! I've never gotten a Brazilian Blowout myself, but I use about a quarter-sized amount of this product whenever I'm finished washing my hair so that my curls are frizz-free and beautiful as they air-dry. It's activated mostly when you apply some sort of heat, but I find that you can use this stuff on wet, damp, or dry hair and it works just fine. Pricey, but so so so worth it!
Joanna R.
Copperas Cove, TX
I love this product! It really gave life to my dull, damaged hair because of hair dyes. It gives shine and not feeling greasy at all.
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
Does this work on humid days?