Brazilian Blowout A??ai Daily Smoothing Serum

by Brazilian Blowout

Smooth    Shine    Anti-Frizz Enriched with a proprietary Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex Leave-in Styling Protectant Smoothes and Conditions Eliminates Frizz Promotes Shine Color-Safe UVA/UVB Protection A ai Daily Smoothing Serum is a unique leave-in styling protectant that smoothes, conditions and detangles while protecting the hair from thermal styling and environmental damage.  An exclusive Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex infuses the hair with a rich source of amino acids to help strengthen and reconstruct while locking in moisture and locking out humidity.  The end result is smooth frizz-free, radiant hair.  Full spectrum UVA/UVB protection. This formula is not tested on animals. Guaranteed only when sold at Professional Beauty Salons. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Brazilian Blowou

Has anyone ever used this product after applying leave in conditioner to their hair? If so, do you feel that it worked better with or without the leave in conditioner? Thank you
Does this work on humid days?
Start your review of Brazilian Blowout A??ai Daily Smoothing Serum!
Laura G.
Pleasanton, CA
Brazilian Blowout A??ai Daily Smoothing Serum uploaded by Laura G.
Love this stuff! I’ve been using it off & on for years for my long hair. It’s a nice thin texture & definitely helps smooth frizz but doesn’t weigh my hair down. Has a light, pleasant scent. The price is moderate but a little goes a long ways! It can be used on damp or dry hair. I do recommend.
Kylie B.
I actually really liked this heat protectant. It’s smells really good, and my hair isn’t damaged after putting heat to my hair, which I do on the daily. It also leaves a great smell on your hair, especially if you use high heat so it doesn’t smell burnt!
Brittny L.
Houston
Gluten Free, Paraben Free, UVA/UVB protection. Smooths, Conditions, and Protects the hair from daily thermal styling. Helps strengthen the hair and block out humidity. Best for frizzy unruly hair. Less is more because this is a very concentrated formula. This might overwhelm fine strands.
Latifa H.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this serum! I blow-dry my hair pretty often and this serum cuts my blow dry time. It makes my hair voluminous and shiny. It doesn’t make my hair greasy and makes my hair smell amazing.
Carissa O.
This stuff is amazing. I use it following the masque that I use in the shower. After I rinse the masque I towel dry my hair and apply the serum. I’ve been bleaching it recently so it needs all the help it can get. And my hair is super frizzy to begin with. This makes it so soft even only after just a blow dry. It’s even silkier and shinier once I flat iron it. This stuff is a game changer.
Nancye B.
North Potomac, MD
I prefer the Brazilian Blowout balm to this product. It leaves my hair a little sticky, and doesn’t make it as smooth as I was hoping. There are better products on the market for the same price.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
This serum is THE best anti-frizz product on the face of the planet. I'm a hairdresser, and I do Brazilian Blowouts in my salon, and I always finish off the service by applying this product. When I first heard it was a serum, I was a bit hesitant because I figured it would be heavy on my fine hair, but it's not at all! It has the consistency of a light lotion...but for your hair! I've never gotten a Brazilian Blowout myself, but I use about a quarter-sized amount of this product whenever I'm finished washing my hair so that my curls are frizz-free and beautiful as they air-dry. It's activated mostly when you apply some sort of heat, but I find that you can use this stuff on wet, damp, or dry hair and it works just fine. Pricey, but so so so worth it!
Taniesha F.
The product works great before I blow dry my hair after a wash. It can be greasy so be careful to only use a small amount. A little goes a long way. It helps protect my hair from heat and makes my hair straighter than most heat protectant sprays. Having it be a cream I feel like it can reach every strand.
Jen M.
Chelmsford
A new favorite! A little goes a long way so it’s very long lasting plus it has a nice scent! It smooths out my wavy hair very well!
Tiffany H.
Fort Worth, TX
This works great, as long as you don’t use too much! Too much will make your hair look greasy, lesson learned. This helps maintain my blowout, leaves my hair shiny and frizzless