Brazilian Blowout A??ai Anti-Frizz Shampoo uploaded by Heather Q.

BY BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT

Smooth    Shine    Anti-Frizz Enriched with a proprietary Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex Sulfate-Free Formula Gently Cleanses Retains Moisture Humidity Resistant Color-Safe A ai Anti-Frizz Shampoo is a sulfate-free formula that thoroughly cleanses the hair while maintaining vital moisture for increased strength and radiant shine.  An exclusive Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex infuses the hair with a rich source of amino acids to help strengthen while locking in moisture and locking out humidity.  The end result is smooth frizz free, radiant hair. This formula is not tested on animals. Guaranteed only when sold at Professional Beauty Salons. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Brazilian Blowout® and are not a licensed retailer of Brazilian Blowout®.  Brazilian Blowout® guarante see more...

• Does this smell nice? And how long is it until you see results ?1 Answers
  • From where i can buy this and how much it costs?1 Answers
  • do these smell nice?? and where can u get this2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Life saver for reals and works really well with the Brazilian blowout treatment! It helps hair stay smooth following the blow out treatment and helps with taming split ends so you don't have to cut away so much of the dead ends! Makes straighten your hair easier and quicker along with drying it quicker as well! One thing about getting a blowout is that your hair won't take a curl as well so if you're looking for a smooth and sleek look to your hair this is a good way to go!
Camerin F.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the products my stylist suggested for me to use. I've never used anything like this before.. But the Lord knew I needed it. My hair used to be a frizz ball, and when humidity would hit, the lion came right out of me. This frizz shampoo has tamed the beast! I've been using it for a few months now, and are loving the results!
Anessa R.
Anessa R.
Woodbridge, VA
A little went a long way with this shampoo. However I am not a fan of spending so much money on a product that doesn't have nourishing ingredients. But for a sulfate shampoo it didn't leave my hair extremely dry like most do. I approve of the sleek packaging it is sturdy and cute.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
This anti-frizz shampoo is the best thing ever to control your hair and all the fly-aways. Perfect for when you're living or traveling at/to a very humid area. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to tame there hair properly!
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Madera, CA
Like for real guys you need to get this in your life when it's really windy and you want to straighten your hair if you have curly hair and it's very frizzy use it this will save your life and your hair will look so stunning that OMG
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Brookfield, CT
I have very dry frizzy hair and this product works like a charm. It helps my hair dry smooth and hydrated, whether I blow dry it or air dry it, it comes out silky smooth. It works better than any Brazilian shampoo I've used before
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super frizzy hair if I don't shower at night, or so I thought. This prod CR is a bit pricy for me, but it does actually help. It makes my hair feel extra NCOs if I straighten it too. The smell is what you would expect.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Bridgewater, MA
AMAZING! My hair has never felt so soft and the frizz is basically gone! and for a pretty good price too! The packaging is nice. It has worked better than other brands I've tried. I would buy again! recommended!
Thais S.
Thais S.
Brooklyn, NY
I am Brazilian and I have to say that we have good products for hairs since our country it is humid. This product was as great as I thought it would be. It keeps the frizz away and my hair smooth. I recommend it
Breaunna H.
Breaunna H.
Country Club Hills, IL
This is the bomb it really is a dream to use. This helps with dull lifeless hair. It makes your hair so soft and bouncy. I use this product everytime I go to mena's. I would definitely buy this product again!
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Is this a good shampoo for frizzy hair?
Mua U.
Mua U.
How well does this work with thick hair? Just want to know if it will tame my hot mess of a hair? 😂
Sathi H.
Sathi H.
How much is it ? And where I can find it
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Frisco, TX
What Are your favorite Brazilian blowout brand products?
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
How good is this for frizzy hair??? Smooth hair completely?