Brazilian Blowout A??ai Anti-Frizz Shampoo uploaded by Heather Q.

BY BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT

Smooth    Shine    Anti-Frizz Enriched with a proprietary Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex Sulfate-Free Formula Gently Cleanses Retains Moisture Humidity Resistant Color-Safe A ai Anti-Frizz Shampoo is a sulfate-free formula that thoroughly cleanses the hair while maintaining vital moisture for increased strength and radiant shine.  An exclusive Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex infuses the hair with a rich source of amino acids to help strengthen while locking in moisture and locking out humidity.  The end result is smooth frizz free, radiant hair. This formula is not tested on animals. Guaranteed only when sold at Professional Beauty Salons. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Brazilian Blowout® and are not a licensed retailer of Brazilian Blowout®.  Brazilian Blowout® guarante see more...

• Does this smell nice? And how long is it until you see results ?1 Answers
  • From where i can buy this and how much it costs?1 Answers
  • do these smell nice?? and where can u get this2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Celia S.
Lincoln, NE
THE BEST! I get blowouts in the salon and they bundle the price of the shampoo and conditioner with it so customers can take it home. It is the best thing I've ever done for my hair. I have naturally kinky curly hair and this made it so I could wear my natural hair without it drying out and looking crazy. Also made straightening much easier and hair more manageable in general. Def a must-try for everyone but especially women of color with frizzy, natural hair.
Mati X.
This product has worked great on my Brazilian Blowout treated hair. I use about two quarter-size dollops for my long hair and it cleans it enough where I don't feel like I missed any prior residue in my hair. I do wish that the product produced more soap suds, but overall the product does exactly what it is intended for.
Jennifer H.
Life saver for reals and works really well with the Brazilian blowout treatment! It helps hair stay smooth following the blow out treatment and helps with taming split ends so you don't have to cut away so much of the dead ends! Makes straighten your hair easier and quicker along with drying it quicker as well! One thing about getting a blowout is that your hair won't take a curl as well so if you're looking for a smooth and sleek look to your hair this is a good way to go!
Melissa S.
I love this shampoo! I recently got a Brazilian Blowout and my stylist suggested this product line to keep up with my hair care. I was worried about spending so much on hair care products in fear they wouldn't work well. I was amazed how great this product works. My hair is frizz free and feels so silky soft. I always struggled with dry, damaged hair due to years of straightening and coloring. Everyone has noticed the difference instantly!
Tiffany M.
Frisco, TX
I am a hairdresser and have been using Brazilian blowout brand products for 2 years and they are all amazing but the product that stands out from all the other is the mask! Even if you haven't had a Brazilian Blowout this could fake one! It's amazing, smells really good and a lot goes a long way!
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
This is one of the products my stylist suggested for me to use. I've never used anything like this before.. But the Lord knew I needed it. My hair used to be a frizz ball, and when humidity would hit, the lion came right out of me. This frizz shampoo has tamed the beast! I've been using it for a few months now, and are loving the results!
Anessa R.
Woodbridge, VA
A little went a long way with this shampoo. However I am not a fan of spending so much money on a product that doesn't have nourishing ingredients. But for a sulfate shampoo it didn't leave my hair extremely dry like most do. I approve of the sleek packaging it is sturdy and cute.
Maritza S.
South Jordan, UT
I was recommended this shampoo by my stylist after I got a Brazilian blowout. He strongly suggested using sulfate-free shampoo to make my treatment last longer. I truly believe it helps with frizz and helps add moisture. The only cons are that it is a bit on the pricier side and it may be hard to find.
Kate P.
Bridgewater, MA
AMAZING! My hair has never felt so soft and the frizz is basically gone! and for a pretty good price too! The packaging is nice. It has worked better than other brands I've tried. I would buy again! recommended!
Breaunna H.
Country Club Hills, IL
This is the bomb it really is a dream to use. This helps with dull lifeless hair. It makes your hair so soft and bouncy. I use this product everytime I go to mena's. I would definitely buy this product again!
Mua U.
How well does this work with thick hair? Just want to know if it will tame my hot mess of a hair? 😂
Rachael K.
Is this a good shampoo for frizzy hair?
Sathi H.
How much is it ? And where I can find it
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
How good is this for frizzy hair??? Smooth hair completely?
Tiffany M.
Frisco, TX
What Are your favorite Brazilian blowout brand products?