Brazil Butt Lift  uploaded by Katie S.

BY BRAZIL BUTT LIFT

• I have no luck in the booty department, does this work?3 Answers
  • Does this really work? What were your results?1 Answers
  • Just got this for the #thenewme2017. Any pointers or tips...1 Answers
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
I saw this on an infomercial and usually don’t fall for those things, but I have a massive booty so I figured it was worth a try. I ordered it off of amazon and it was fine. The moves are fairly repetitive and therefore it’s hard to stick to. I prefer it to some other videos I’ve tried!
Erica C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Bum bum! These videos are awesome. I used to do them every day. The guy is really funny and makes the workout more interesting. It is a great workout and really burns! It is a perfect length too. You will definitely feel the burn!
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
I can't say enough good things about this workout program. Talk about being sore the first few weeks though. Like really sore. But the results are amazing and you start to see a difference in the 3rd week.
Karen B.
I am really a fan of muscle building workouts like P90x or Chalean Extreme. But as a woman with a pear shape I decided to give BBL a try. I've only been doing it for 4 weeks and I've already lost 1.5 inches from my abductors (aka saddlebags), 1 inch from my hips, 1 inch from my waist, and 1 inch from each thigh. It's perfectly targeting all of my problem areas!
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
This workout kicks your bum bum - literally! I saw an infomercial on my turbo fire and decided to go for it. I love the set location in the video. The host is quirky but it really does work! . I really enjoy doing this workout at home
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky
I am not a work out lover and I'm in pretty bad shape for a 26 year old. I hate the way most workouts make me feel afterwords. However! I really like this program. It's definitely A LOT OF MOVEMENT, but I just don't stress out and do what I can. On my first week I had to stop a lot but even when I did I still felt like I worked out hard! You'll be sore the next day, but if you follow the order of the videos then you'll be sore evenly and you'll never feel like some muscles are getting too much work and some don't at all. And when I say sore, it's a good sore, not the type that you feel like you are not gna be able to stand up next day. I feel stronger and as I keep going I do feel my muscles are changing shape and it becomes easier and easier. If you are a BEGINNER, DO WHAT YOU CAN! But make sure you FINISH THE WORK OUT :)
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this workout! its my go to item for Summertime and beach bikinis. I got this complete package for only 4 payments of $19.99, which is worth every penny. My favorite workout is the Cardio Axe; its fun and it doesn't matter if you don't have the moves down perfectly just as long as you're moving and active. It is easy for anyone to do and I highly recommend this entire workout plan.
Michelle R.
Leander, TX
I just cannot stand the guy leading this program. Leandro I think? He's incredibly irritating. I'm sure this program works fine, I just can't get past him!! I'll Stick to the beach body programs by Chalene Johnson.
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
Insane! Absolutely love this program. Although I don't think it's for beginners. Intense! That is for sure. Takes a while to learn the moves but once you got them down, it's so fun. One downside is how long some of the workouts are, some days (following schedule) you have double work outs, bringing you near 90mins. Sometimes you just don't have time for that. But I must say I am very pleased with the results, I have completed this program 3x now.
Katie B.
Joliet, IL
I have tried Brazil Butt Lift a few months back and I am not a huge fan of the workouts. I never did the workouts long enough to know the results I would get from it if I kept using the workouts along with others. I have gotten tremendous results from other butt workouts though and I love the exercises I do for it. Brazil Butt Lift just didn't deliver that to me, I did not like the exercises at all!
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Is it worth buying?? I need a butt my but is flat I want a full round butt and to slim my lower stomach but I don't want to buy it if it don't work.. Is it hard
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
What is your favorite workout video?
Kelsie M.
West Monroe, LA
I have a big booty, but definitely not satisfied with it and would like to tone up my problem areas. Does this really work with toning and weight loss??
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Do you do it for 30 or 60 days? When did you see results?
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
I have no luck in the booty department, does this work?