Brazil Butt Lift  uploaded by Katie S.

BY BRAZIL BUTT LIFT

• Does this really work? What were your results?1 Answers
  • Just got this for the #thenewme2017. Any pointers or tips to get ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth buying?? I need a butt my but is flat I want a full ...1 Answers
Macarena T.
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky
I am not a work out lover and I'm in pretty bad shape for a 26 year old. I hate the way most workouts make me feel afterwords. However! I really like this program. It's definitely A LOT OF MOVEMENT, but I just don't stress out and do what I can. On my first week I had to stop a lot but even when I did I still felt like I worked out hard! You'll be sore the next day, but if you follow the order of the videos then you'll be sore evenly and you'll never feel like some muscles are getting too much work and some don't at all. And when I say sore, it's a good sore, not the type that you feel like you are not gna be able to stand up next day. I feel stronger and as I keep going I do feel my muscles are changing shape and it becomes easier and easier. If you are a BEGINNER, DO WHAT YOU CAN! But make sure you FINISH THE WORK OUT :)
Karen B.
Karen B.
I am really a fan of muscle building workouts like P90x or Chalean Extreme. But as a woman with a pear shape I decided to give BBL a try. I've only been doing it for 4 weeks and I've already lost 1.5 inches from my abductors (aka saddlebags), 1 inch from my hips, 1 inch from my waist, and 1 inch from each thigh. It's perfectly targeting all of my problem areas!
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I am not in good shape. My bum is one of many areas I need to work on. This workout is hard. If you are out of shape I recommend doing something else first to build up a bit more endurance and flexibility.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
New Richmond , WI
Insane! Absolutely love this program. Although I don't think it's for beginners. Intense! That is for sure. Takes a while to learn the moves but once you got them down, it's so fun. One downside is how long some of the workouts are, some days (following schedule) you have double work outs, bringing you near 90mins. Sometimes you just don't have time for that. But I must say I am very pleased with the results, I have completed this program 3x now.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
This workout kicks your bum bum - literally! I saw an infomercial on my turbo fire and decided to go for it. I love the set location in the video. The host is quirky but it really does work! . I really enjoy doing this workout at home
Bettie B.
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
I can't say enough good things about this workout program. Talk about being sore the first few weeks though. Like really sore. But the results are amazing and you start to see a difference in the 3rd week.
GlamourUS B.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this workout! its my go to item for Summertime and beach bikinis. I got this complete package for only 4 payments of $19.99, which is worth every penny. My favorite workout is the Cardio Axe; its fun and it doesn't matter if you don't have the moves down perfectly just as long as you're moving and active. It is easy for anyone to do and I highly recommend this entire workout plan.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Leander, TX
I just cannot stand the guy leading this program. Leandro I think? He's incredibly irritating. I'm sure this program works fine, I just can't get past him!! I'll Stick to the beach body programs by Chalene Johnson.
Betsy P.
Betsy P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is an intense workout. It is hard, but it works well in just a few days. The workouts are fun at first but then get a little repetitive.
Maira T.
Maira T.
Princeton, WV
I love this workout! It really keeps you moving but in a fun way. It was pretty intense and not that easy, but then again I came into it without really working out before, so it was kind of hard. But I loved and it really did work so well on me
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
What is your favorite workout video?
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
West Monroe, LA
I have a big booty, but definitely not satisfied with it and would like to tone up my problem areas. Does this really work with toning and weight loss??
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Columbus, OH
Do you do it for 30 or 60 days? When did you see results?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Windsor, Ontario
Just got this for the #thenewme2017. Any pointers or tips to get my derrier in tip top shape asap. Looking to hear from someone who has has some experience using it already and first hand knowledge whats worked best. Who's already got that insider info so I can maximize these buns
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Is it worth buying?? I need a butt my but is flat I want a full round butt and to slim my lower stomach but I don't want to buy it if it don't work.. Is it hard