Braza
Talk to the Heel Non Skids

Braza Talk to the Heel Non Skids

by Braza

Black Adds traction to all our smooth soled shoes, keeping you from slipping. Extends the life of your soles. Non Skids, Black.

How long do they last and we're can you buy them and in what store
So are these like sticker and how long do they last?
Start your review of Braza Talk to the Heel Non Skids!
How would you rate this product?
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
I use this all the time when I know I will be walking across a tiled floor or any kind of floor with no carpeting pretty much; well except roads, cement, etc. I'd slip all the time even with trying my hardest not to. They are very firm, they stick to your shoes and stay. Very easy to apply.
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
These are great on the bottom of my smooth bottom shoes that are slippery on slick surfaces.
Destiny P.
Buffalo, NY
These are great things to have with you 24/7! I love these especially when I had went to prom and my heels were sliding every where when I had first tried them on and walked in them. The grip was amazing, it stopped me from sliding and I was able to maintain my balance because I wasn't worried about slipping. They also lasted a very long time (Staple product to have)
Jocelyn B.
Maynard, MA
When being on you're feet all day, these are the best!
When being on you're feet all day, these are the best!
Amanda K.
Davidsville, PA
I have a wonderful pair of Ed Hardy pink heels that had no grip on the bottom and went sailing across the carpet at work. That was my turning point that i need some type of grip on the bottom. I have recommend these before to friends.
Kim W.
Newport News, VA
I bought these to use on my wedge flip flops and it works great!!!!!
I bought these to use on my wedge flip flops and it works great!!!!!
cherylyn P.
Hyannis, MA
I love these, when I am wearing heels in the office building or similar place I find the floors tend to be slippery, with the Braza Heel non skids I do not slip and slide at all.
Ericka J.
Lakewood, Ca
These helped me tremendously. I purchased them from a local shoe store in the mall. I have had the same pair on the bottom of these particular pair of shoes for years! Same effect. LOVE
Lindsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
These allow me to wear my favorite strappy heels again. You don't slip stumble or skid on the floors with braza brand. I have 4 pairs of shoes with these on them.
Erica P.
Palm Springs, FL
I have waited sooooo many years for this to come out! Thank goodness!! no more slipping in the dance floor for me!