BY BRAZA #2 in uncategorized

Black Adds traction to all our smooth soled shoes, keeping you from slipping. Extends the life of your soles. Non Skids, Black. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
I use this all the time when I know I will be walking across a tiled floor or any kind of floor with no carpeting pretty much; well except roads, cement, etc. I'd slip all the time even with trying my hardest not to. They are very firm, they stick to your shoes and stay. Very easy to apply.
Destiny P.
These are great things to have with you 24/7! I love these especially when I had went to prom and my heels were sliding every where when I had first tried them on and walked in them. The grip was amazing, it stopped me from sliding and I was able to maintain my balance because I wasn't worried about slipping. They also lasted a very long time (Staple product to have)
Carolyn Y.
San francisco, CA
Get them in your clumsy or lost traction on the bottom of the heels because it'll save you from slipping in wet places or slippery places, you don't wanna fall on your bottom! thats not cuuute girls! :)
Lea R.
Wills Point
I am a huge fan of Italian leather shoes but not a fan of how slippery they are. Not only does this product keep you from hitting floor but keeps you from those awkward breaking in days!!!
Ericka J.
Lakewood, Ca
These helped me tremendously. I purchased them from a local shoe store in the mall. I have had the same pair on the bottom of these particular pair of shoes for years! Same effect. LOVE
milan r.
Columbia , MD
Braza Talk to the Heel Non Skids is an amazing product. Its fits to your shoe size. Helps to have better grips. Also helps avoid slipping. I use these with practically every shoe I own.
Amanda K.
Davidsville, PA
I have a wonderful pair of Ed Hardy pink heels that had no grip on the bottom and went sailing across the carpet at work. That was my turning point that i need some type of grip on the bottom. I have recommend these before to friends.
Alana A.
Macungie, PA
I bought them and like them when i had to walk for graduation but when i got home they were bunched up and ruin. They do not last long but they are a fair price.
cherylyn p.
Hyannis, MA
I love these, when I am wearing heels in the office building or similar place I find the floors tend to be slippery, with the Braza Heel non skids I do not slip and slide at all.
Danielle W.
Delran, NJ
If you're a klutz like me, or aren't a pro in walking in heels... Try these! They work great on those slippery floors, plus I find them to add balance to my clumsiness.
Amanda R.
Bremen, GA
Would these work for flats? I have a pair of Jack Rogers sandals and feel terrible because they are so expensive but, so hard to wear because they slip!
Kelsang T.
How long do they last and we're can you buy them and in what store
Jessie G.
Boulder, CO
So are these like sticker and how long do they last?