Braza Talk to the Heel Grips

by Braza

Black Adjusts the fit of your shoes. Stops slipping and sliding. Eliminates rubbing and blisters. Heel Grips, Black.

Are these reusable or one and done ?
Do these really work? If so where can I find them?
Are these good for open toe heels?
Start your review of Braza Talk to the Heel Grips!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love wearing heels but always use to end up with blisters that lasted for a while, but with these I can wear my heels longer.in reviews
it helps me wear my favorite heals that my boyfriend got one size too big ;p deff a life saver ! in reviews
These have saved many pairs of high heels from being put in the back of the closet because I couldn't wear them.in reviews
Really like these, prevent heals from getting blisters and keep shoes on which i have found become loose, they are also very comfortable and fairly pricedin reviews
These are the best things ever to have when having on heels I don't know why but for some reason I always get blisters on my ankles but not anymore?in reviews
Michelle A.
I try them ones and I loved them still looking for them the store that had them doesn't have them anymore..... 😍😍😍😍
Sarah S.
I love the idea of this product! The heal grips often make my heels fit a little better and make them more comfortable. The one problem is that the glue doesn't hold for very long so they often fall out
Tiffany D.
Fontana, CA
These are lifesavers. I always have a problem with heels that don't have an ankle strap. I would literally walk right out of my heels. These keep my foot in my heels.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These are probably the best heel grips I have tried thus far. They stay in place well and go with most of my heels. They're super comfortable, I don't even really feel them. Most importantly, they save my heels from so much pain after a long night in my high heels.
Raeonah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love these! I wear heels a lot and since finding this product I haven't had any raw skin on the back of my heels
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
This product I never knew how much I needed it until I made my first purchase. If you have any type of event outside this will keep your heels from sinking in the grass. Great quality durable an inexpensive.
Rose T.
San Pedro, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These are a must when breaking in new heels! Don't you hate getting blisters when trying to break in new heels? Well these grips are a lifesaver!
Erin S.
Canton, NC
These are a lifesaver! My feet are often in between sizes so if I go more on the larger side I wear these. Perfect to avoid a heel blister too!
Tarah W.
Bothell, WA
These heel grips have saved me from endless struggles with shoe-fitting. I have very narrow feet and I often fine shoes that fit well except... they slip off my heels. Since I've found these now I know I can just pop them in and voila - that lovely new pair of shoes joins my collection. Great for preventing blisters, too!
Sarah S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Braza Talk to the Heel Grips uploaded by Sarah S.
These work great if you are going to wear those tight high heels. They keep your heels from getting blisters. Very affordable and they don’t slide or Move on you! Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...