Braza Talk to the Heel Grips uploaded by Yaelin B.

BY BRAZA

Black Adjusts the fit of your shoes. Stops slipping and sliding. Eliminates rubbing and blisters. Heel Grips, Black. see more...

• Do these really work? If so where can I find them?2 Answers
  • Does it work for long periods of time?? 3 Answers
  • Are these good for open toe heels?1 Answers
Braza Talk to the Heel Grips
  • "I love wearing heels but always use to end up with blisters that lasted for a while, but with these I can wear my heels longer." in 9 reviews
  • "it helps me wear my favorite heals that my boyfriend got one size too big ;p deff a life saver ! " in 7 reviews
  • "These have saved many pairs of high heels from being put in the back of the closet because I couldn't wear them." in 7 reviews
  • "Really like these, prevent heals from getting blisters and keep shoes on which i have found become loose, they are also very comfortable and fairly priced" in 5 reviews
  • "These are the best things ever to have when having on heels I don't know why but for some reason I always get blisters on my ankles but not anymore?" in 5 reviews
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These are probably the best heel grips I have tried thus far. They stay in place well and go with most of my heels. They're super comfortable, I don't even really feel them. Most importantly, they save my heels from so much pain after a long night in my high heels.
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
These are one of my favorite products on the market! I've always had issues with high heels. Especially the back slipping on and off and giving me blisters. I've even bought shoes in a size smaller thinking that would help! These make my feet stay in my shoe and also helps me avoid blisters and pain. An amazing creation.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Really useful I like a lot because it helps us girls to walk more safely when we have our heels, it gives us more comfort when walking, and I also like because it is something other than helping us not noticed so We can place it easily and without worrying.
Beatriz R.
Worcester , MA
I love these sooooo much! Coming from a girl that has flat feet rocking heels is not easy. Either the size is to small or two big. If I throw these on I don't have to worry about getting a sore or blister from my heels.
Yocelin G.
Ive tried these before and they aren't really as comfy. To me they feel kinda annoying at times but it still helps a bit more with the shoe if it is causing any pain or anything. I would recommend for people who just eould use it and not get annoyed
Lucila G.
Doral, FL
Me gusta, cuando me lo pongo el zapato me aprieta mas y me siento mas segura, siempre lo uso cuando en el zapato dejo un vacio porque mis pies son mi delgados y me va genial
Tarah W.
Bothell, WA
These heel grips have saved me from endless struggles with shoe-fitting. I have very narrow feet and I often fine shoes that fit well except... they slip off my heels. Since I've found these now I know I can just pop them in and voila - that lovely new pair of shoes joins my collection. Great for preventing blisters, too!
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
I tried these when I had a beautiful pair of shoes that rubbed my heels. Unfortunately, I still ended up with a blister. The adhesive didn't hold up and so the grip ended up just sliding down into the shoe, leaving my poor heel exposed. At first, it felt like these would help and if they would have stayed in place, they might have. Maybe if the adhesive were better this would be a good product, but as it is, even just wearing them for one night out, they did not help.
Choua T.
This product here is my holy grail when it comes to heels. Since I have wide feet, I have to either get a half sizes larger or the wide and the length is too long. I buy these all the time and it works perfect. Plus it also helps prevent you from getting blister on the back or your feet. I use to work at payless and customers always complain about having blister and I always recommend getting the heel grip and they come back to thank me for introducing them to this product!
Elisabeth P.
San Ysidro , CA
These grips should be every girls hero! Countless times I have gotten painful blisters from heels and flats that almost makes me want to completely get rid of that particular pair of shoe. These grips are super easy to stick in the inside of your shoe and make you feel so much more comfortable and confident in your heels
Esmeralda R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do These Really Work?
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Do these REALLY work? I've tried a variety of products like these (but not this brand) and have yet to find one that can keep me walking normal in my heels that slip.
Tiana S.
DO these really work? Where can you buy them from?
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you use these for your heels or for other shoes?
chanta  d.