BY BRAZA

Triangle Silicone pads are perfect for all bras, bathing suits and halters with a triangle shape. They add a cup size, youthful shaping and welcome cleavage. Silicone pads have a natural feel and shape and quickly warm to body temperature so you won t even know you are wearing them. Economically priced for your budget. For best fit wear A/B with A or B cup bra, wear C/D with C or larger cup bra. Silicone Magic : Looks and feels natural. Increases confidence. Ideal for bras, workout wear and swimwear. Has a natural feel and bounce. see more...

Kassandra B.
These worked wonderfully for me. I used mine for a formal dance when I wore a strapless, open - back dress. They stayed put all night, made me feel secure, and were a breeze to take off at the end of the night. I would definitely re-purchase these when it's time for a new pair!
Rebeca C.
Panama City, FL
It felt awful! I could tell all day they were there. I wound not buy these again!
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
I could tell they were there. Not ideal. I was always worried about them moving. They do what they say, but not worth the worry.