Braza
Reveal Light Strapless Bra

Braza Reveal Light Strapless Bra

by Braza

Reveal Light is a backless, strapless bra for all special occasions. It s the perfect solution for stepping out in backless, open sided, deep plunge and strapless fashions with confidence. If you are looking for youthful shaping, superior comfort and the freedom to wear it all , Reveal Light is your answer from an A to a D cup. It s the only product of its kind that does not need a center clip so it can be used in any direction, . A Braza patented product Skin friendly non sensitizing silicone adhesive allow you to wear these molded cups 50 times or more. Select your correct size from this chart : Use A cup if you are: 32A, 34A, 32B.

Does it hold up for girls who aren’t blessed on the chest? And does it leave a sticky residue
Does it come in different sizes? Does it actually stick?
Is this a product that you could use multiple times or does the adhesive (?) wear off?
Start your review of Braza Reveal Light Strapless Bra!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla A.
Prairieville, LA
Great product even for the large breasted woman! I have gotten several wears out of mine. Easy to use and helps for great lift and fit in all the right places
Mindy R.
Loma Linda, CA
Great adhesive. Stayed in place all day and night, in the middle of California summers.
Ashton S.
For someone like me who has triple D's, these babies work like a charm. Especially when I have a top or something on that doesn't let me wear a bra. Definitely will purchase again!
Marci A.
Kalamazoo, MI
It was okay I have used better brands.
It was okay I have used better brands.
Marie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Now ican wear a "bra" whenever, even when I need a strapless, etc. I have several dresses that can't even be worn with strapless bras, but with these, now I can!
Caitlin R.
These are nice and convenient with backless dresses or shirts, but they do not stay adhesive for long.
Latoria I.
Bronx, NY
Good for woman with small breast
Good for woman with small breast
Lorisa H.
Rex, GA
Don't want to wear a bra? don't want the frustration of the straps? Try this.
Don't want to wear a bra? don't want the frustration of the straps? Try this.
Kimmy D.
Monroe, LA
I bought this product assuming that it would fit any breast shape, but I was disappointed.
Fatima O.