BY BRAZA

Siam. Now with the. Perfume Brooch you can keep your favorite scent with you all day and night and spice up your bra or camisole. Because it s made with brilliant Swarovski Crystals it looks like an expensive piece of jewelry and is a real eye catcher you will be proud to wear. Simply spritz one of the foam petals, with your favorite scent, tuck into the chamber as shown, clip the brooch on and you re all set. The. Perfume Brooch is great also on your favorite v-neck, tank, cami or placed in a button hole on any blouse. It s stunning when placed on a bra and peeks out from. see more...

• What is the point of this? So u don't have to put perfume on Ur s...2 Answers
  • Me encanta su diseño, muy femenino y fuera de lo común.2 Answers
  • Is this perfume considered strong?6 Answers
Amber L.
#cute #feminine
I have this brooch and I have to say it was a really smart idea. I tend not to carry a purse with me when I go out for the evening so I hope this to my bra and fill it with my favorite fragrance so I can apply it when needed throughout the evening. No one will even know you're wearing it and if for some reason they see it it's adorable so it just looks like a piece of jewelry
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
These are seriously adorable. Cutest thing ever! Who doesn't like a cute brooch and smelling amazing? I love these and would love to buy different designs as well! Cute and handy and would recommend to others!
Jennifer D.
Clovis, NM
Oh yes!!! First I love a good brooch, second I love smelling delicious; this product gives both! You don't have to bring along your perfume bottle for touch ups, you can linger in style!
Tamar C.
Maplewood, MO
I've used this product and I love it. It gives you such a cute bottle to pit your favorite scented fragrance into!! It's amazing and great for anyone how loves cute dresser objects.❤️
Staci L.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg I love the smell I can wear it all night and it's smells great the bottle looks super nice at Macy's
Linda A.
Tampa, FL
Yessss this so great for me I love it and will continue purchasing this product , I can't live without it
Kathy N.
Fortuna, CA
These little treasures are packed with fragrances wonderfully travel ready for use at your whim
Margaret A.
Fullerton, CA
The perfume is ok. Im not to great with perfumes but i do wear it when i go out to a party.
Dona q.
Sun Valley, CA
If you want to buy this product... buy it because is so amazing i recomending you 100%
Julia L.
Calgary
Literally. The. Cutest. Thing. Ever. I dress pinup and this is one of the best things for us retro glam girls out here! It's a really great conversation piece with the girls and always keeps you smelling fresh and sweet.
Johanna O.
Is this perfume considered strong?
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
What is the point of this? So u don't have to put perfume on Ur skin?
Yineidy B.
Me encanta su diseño, muy femenino y fuera de lo común.