BY BRAZA #60 in uncategorized

Clear Bra Booster and Racer Back Relief at last! While redistributing weight and taking pressure off the shoulders, Magic Clip  adds impressive instant breast lift. Adjustable for personal comfort, Magic Clip is a simple device that wraps around, then slides up and down bra straps bringing comfort for every breast size and body type. Can also be helpful in relieving back pain and headaches caused by shoulder strain. Experience the real perk of Magic Clip when your customers tell you they look and feel like a teenager again! Magic Clip-Convert any Bra to a Racer back, Clear, 32-36 Reg. see more...

• Does anybody else find these a little lumpy?1 Answers
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
My mom recently purchased this product, it is a life saver! When I say life saver, I mean it. It helps with racerback tee's, its the best to wear the bra clip when wearing a tee like that. It hides your bra straps! I recently had a horrible sunburn and every time I would wear my bra, the straights would bother my shoulder, so I would pop one of the clips on and my shoulders were relieved. must buy product!
Tiffany G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this item mostly because I am addicted to tank/halter tops and having your bra straps show can be annoying and embarrassing. With these you can always make sure to hide those stubborn straps with no issue
Stacy c.
West Richland, WA
Seriously sweet little thing! Now any bra I buy I can wear it under sports back tanks and dresses. Also has helped give me a break from my shoulderstaking the brunt of the bra strap. AND tthey're cheap! What what! ?
Vanesa P.
Great for covering your brastraps and even makes you feel a bit more support
Katherine G.
Panorama City, CA
Helpful when I'm wearing shirts that show my bra straps
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Does anybody else find these a little lumpy?