BY BRAZA

Stick, snap n go... no sewing necessary. Lengthen and shorten hems in a snap. No needle or thread necessary! Includes 16 clear pieces. Hem Magic Lenghten & Shorten Pants in a snap, Clear. see more...

• Do they fall off after awhile1 Answers
  • I'm 4'11 and no matter how hard I try I can never find pa...1 Answers
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
These are great for anyone. I like to use these because if I'm wearing flats I can raise the hem without permanently altering my pants, plus you can raise your pants as much or as little as you like as often as you like. My aunt uses them because she is short, so these are a life saver for her!
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Easy and simple to use, perfect for hemming pants, Especially for those who are short and almost all pants are too long.
Reeca M.
Memphis, TN
These are perfect when you have a pair of dress pants that are a little too long and you don't have time to hem them.
Tamanna I.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tired of wearing heels because they hurt. grab one of this and you pain is gone.
Joanell Y.
I'm 4'11 and no matter how hard I try I can never find pants that fit and wanted to know just how easy these are to apply and remove for you?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Do they fall off after awhile