Braza Corset Extender uploaded by Ines G.

BY BRAZA

One Size Add comfort to your corset -customize for use with 10-11 or 12 hook corset Corset Extender, White, One size. see more...

Ines G.
Even though it says it is white it is not a bright white. This is very useful for woman with a Wide back. This is gonna help me fit into my wedding corset since I ordered on line and it was a bit small from the back. My corset is a 10 hook one so I still have to cut the extender.
kara m.
Coventry, RI
Love these! I cant tell you how many undergarments have lived to see another day because of these! the corset I wore under my wedding dress was to small a few years later, and I was bumming I would have to get rid of it as it was quite pricey. The extenders helped me get a few more years out it!
Alexandria Q.
Towson, MD
Definitely comfortable!
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
Very helpful!
Stephanie H.
Maple Ridge, BC
It's a life saver for when the cup fits perfectly but the strap is just to tight. Really helps me out, does look a little funky sometimes but I always do wear it under a baggy shirt, nothing with tight v necks or tang tops. I recommend you buy this!
Marlene G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this help you lose weight?