Braza
Clear Bra Straps

Braza Clear Bra Straps

by Braza

Clear Straps keep your shoulders looking bare while giving you needed support. They are invisible under see through clothing. Braza clear straps are made with Mobilon, a technology developed in Japan and far superior to all other clear straps available. Here are some of the important benefits of Mobilon straps: Non shiny finish so they blend better with any skin shade and are less obvious than shiny clear straps. Proven resistance against perspiration, oil, chlorine, saltwater, perfume, cosmetics and harsh detergents. Thin, supple and light weight with minimal stretch. Will not stretch or become tacky in hot or humid climate. Stays supple in cold weather. Will last.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Braza Clear Bra Straps!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline K.
Orlando, FL
These are helpful for photoshoots where they can be easily shopped out, or for costume wear. I can't stand how they dig into my shoulders and stick though. Not easy to adjust.
LaDon W.
Mesquite, TX
I love clear bra straps and these are great! They look fantastic under tank tops and really do not show!
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
I do not like these, they don't do anything for me at all, they have to be tight to even hold up, so you walk around with clear straps cutting into your shoulders, it just looks goofy and just as tacky as if your wore colored straps
Christine A.
Peoria , AZ
It is better to use a strapless bra because these are extremely tacky!! They still show in photographs which is a definitely downfall. I was definitely not thrilled with this product.
Maira M.
El Mirage, AZ
I think they work well with brite colored tanks and tube tops.
I think they work well with brite colored tanks and tube tops.
Kimberly S.
Holbrook, MA
I really enjoy these Clear Bra Straps! They are essential for the summer time and they work great !
Latisha G.
Would like to see more colors
Would like to see more colors
Tishara C.
Jamaica, NY
Not a fan of these. Plus, they are uncomfortable. Better off just wearing regular black bra straps
Camille M.
San Diego, CA
This slip and slide all over and get loose through out the day. Maybe they work better on smaller chested women

Looking for your answer?