BY BRAZA

Assorted. These Camisole Insets attach to your bra straps for an instant "cami cover up." Each pack comes with 3 Camisole Insets in White, Black, and Nude. Cami N' Lace Camisole Inset, Assorted.

Buy on Kohl's
  • "You're better off buying an actual camisole, which, at Forever 21, for example, may cost you $2 for one tank top." in 13 reviews
  • "I love these I have a lot of low cut tops that I love just stoped wearing as I got older these let me cover up what shouldn't be seen and I love the different colors they come in." in 12 reviews
  • "who ever invented this is a genuis this product helps cover your v neck low neck shirts comes in different colors to match!" in 3 reviews
  • "I use these every time I wear a low cut shirt because they cover everything up for me." in 2 reviews
  • "It requires you to have a certain amount of space between your bra straps, an even if you have a bra that has that , they still let the thing move around under the shirt, and eventually they pop out... after they get a lot of excess fabric and wrinkles where everyone can see." in 2 reviews
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
This the truth to me I do not like it at all I think it is very bad taste I think it looks ugly and I really would not use it or buy it, the truth is not used and I do not want to do it is not my taste.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
The idea of these are great, but for a large chested woman these would tend to walk around and show more than I cared too. I would rather have my many layers again.
Magdalena a.
a bit pointless i think also hard to get them to fit correctly. the colors are good since black white and black tend to go with everything but no something i would purchase again
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I really love these, I purchased a pack of these in April when I bought a very low cut dress and wanted some coverage. It worked really well, they clip onto your bra and they stay secured. I also love that there are three colours, black, white and gold which comes in handy so that you can match with your outfits. They're really affordable are they make life easier instead of having to wear vests under your clothes, which most times look buldgy under the clothes and can make you sweat a lot with all the layers. I highly recommend, they are such a good value for money.
Vicnnel G.
MIAMI, FL

La inserción de la camisa se une a las correas del sujetador para una cubierta instantánea del cami para arriba. Posicionamiento ajustable para acomodar el nivel de modestia, perfecto para las mujeres que no les gusta mostrar demás. si no que prefiere ser mas discretas
Aleena A.
I personally hate this product. It is neat in theory, but you have to worry about shifting and adjusting as the day goes by and does very little for structure. You might as well just purchase fitted undershirts as you will get the same look with better structure for your outer shirt. It does not look as good as the real thing and in the end is just a waste of money.
Kayla H.
These things don't really work for me. It requires you to have a certain amount of space between your bra straps, an even if you have a bra that has that , they still let the thing move around under the shirt, and eventually they pop out... after they get a lot of excess fabric and wrinkles where everyone can see. I do not suggest these.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
Great idea so you don't have to wear 2 shirts however the execution wasn't what I expected it to be. They move & it's a weird feeling when you wear them. I personally wouldn't buy anymore but I gave 2 stars because it was a good concept
Madina S.
Simi Valley, CA
These Camis come in the most useful colors! I tend to run to my neutral one with most of my low back tops as they match so well! Have to give credit to the quality and how comfty they are !You need this in your life!
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
Buy these often because they are so comfortable. they last and don't break easily. I love the quality and they come in a variety of colors. if you are looking for comfort and quality these should be your go to.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Do this actually stay in place?
Virginia G.
If it is $12 why would you not just buy a tank top for underneath? Or a safety pin for blouses that cut a little low?
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
Are they comfortable to wear?
Abigail J.
Fargo, ND
Do they actually look good?
Omnia A.
West Bloomfield, MI
Do these actually stay in place?