BY BRAZA

Assorted. These Camisole Insets attach to your bra straps for an instant "cami cover up." Each pack comes with 3 Camisole Insets in White, Black, and Nude. Cami N' Lace Camisole Inset, Assorted.

Braza Cami N' Lace Camisole Inset
  • "You're better off buying an actual camisole, which, at Forever 21, for example, may cost you $2 for one tank top." in 13 reviews
  • "I love these I have a lot of low cut tops that I love just stoped wearing as I got older these let me cover up what shouldn't be seen and I love the different colors they come in." in 12 reviews
  • "who ever invented this is a genuis this product helps cover your v neck low neck shirts comes in different colors to match!" in 3 reviews
  • "I use these every time I wear a low cut shirt because they cover everything up for me." in 2 reviews
  • "You are better off getting a cami from Forever 21 for a few dollars and cutting the bottom half off if that's what you're going for." in 2 reviews
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
This the truth to me I do not like it at all I think it is very bad taste I think it looks ugly and I really would not use it or buy it, the truth is not used and I do not want to do it is not my taste.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
The idea of these are great, but for a large chested woman these would tend to walk around and show more than I cared too. I would rather have my many layers again.
Magdalena a.
a bit pointless i think also hard to get them to fit correctly. the colors are good since black white and black tend to go with everything but no something i would purchase again
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I really love these, I purchased a pack of these in April when I bought a very low cut dress and wanted some coverage. It worked really well, they clip onto your bra and they stay secured. I also love that there are three colours, black, white and gold which comes in handy so that you can match with your outfits. They're really affordable are they make life easier instead of having to wear vests under your clothes, which most times look buldgy under the clothes and can make you sweat a lot with all the layers. I highly recommend, they are such a good value for money.
April H.
Pittsburg, KS
Maybe if you are just working in an office, these may work. They can get stuck one was or the other in your bra and just look awkward. Depending what you are wearing with it, it may not sit flush with your clothing is just looks strange. I would recommend just finding a camisole that fits you. You will feel more confident with a solution that really works for you.
Mariss W.
Idaho Falls, ID
These are a great idea. No body wants to put layer upon layer of clothes that just adds buldge to those of us who are already self concious about ourselves, but also the layers add more heat! We need neither of those, so this product was genious. The problem I have with it, is I find it difficult to keep them in place. I have had them come undone and hang out of my v-neck shirt....that is awkward. Maybe if a new design is presented, I would be willing o give them a go.
Mel G.
Laurel, MD
I'm girl who has a nice size bust that always wants to say hello to the world,so I wanted to try these. First they do not stay in place, I had to safety pin the bottom portion to my bra. No one wants to do this when they are in a rush. Second you can only wear them up so far because the bottom portion will show. Third they are very hot! NO woman wants to wear anything that will cause her to sweat. All in all its a good concept but did not meet the bar.
Justine B.
Sunnyvale, CA
I felt like I had a lace napkin tucked into my shirt. I am well endowed and am often escaping from shirts. This was not the solution. It moves around and is obviously visible, it's uncomfortable and awkward, and as my shirt moves and adjusts with my body, these don't move with my clothes. Super awkward. Super lame.
Elizabeth G.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These may look good, but paying $11.25 for an uncomfortable, imaginary camisole is ridiculous. I tried these when I saw them on TV. However, the white ends on the ends of the fabric were not strong enough. Thus, every time I moved, the piece would wiggle around, causing discomfort. You're better off buying an actual camisole, which, at Forever 21, for example, may cost you $2 for one tank top.
Noelle F.
Pelzer, SC
My mother bought some of these, as she is larger in the chest area and shirts tend to show a little too much cleavage than she'd like. Being the wonderful daughter I am, I nicked one to wear for myself, as I was tired of layering camis under everything. The idea for these things are GREAT! However, the item themselves are not the best. They tend to ride up and won't stay in place.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Do this actually stay in place?
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
Are they comfortable to wear?
Abigail J.
Fargo, ND
Do they actually look good?
Virginia G.
calgary , AB
If it is $12 why would you not just buy a tank top for underneath? Or a safety pin for blouses that cut a little low?
Omnia A.
West Bloomfield, MI
Do these actually stay in place?