BY BRAZA

Assorted. These Camisole Insets attach to your bra straps for an instant "cami cover up." Each pack comes with 3 Camisole Insets in White, Black, and Nude. Cami N' Lace Camisole Inset, Assorted.

Buy on Kohls*
  • "You're better off buying an actual camisole, which, at Forever 21, for example, may cost you $2 for one tank top." in 13 reviews
  • "I love these I have a lot of low cut tops that I love just stoped wearing as I got older these let me cover up what shouldn't be seen and I love the different colors they come in." in 12 reviews
  • "who ever invented this is a genuis this product helps cover your v neck low neck shirts comes in different colors to match!" in 3 reviews
  • "I use these every time I wear a low cut shirt because they cover everything up for me." in 2 reviews
  • "It requires you to have a certain amount of space between your bra straps, an even if you have a bra that has that , they still let the thing move around under the shirt, and eventually they pop out... after they get a lot of excess fabric and wrinkles where everyone can see." in 2 reviews
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I really love these, I purchased a pack of these in April when I bought a very low cut dress and wanted some coverage. It worked really well, they clip onto your bra and they stay secured. I also love that there are three colours, black, white and gold which comes in handy so that you can match with your outfits. They're really affordable are they make life easier instead of having to wear vests under your clothes, which most times look buldgy under the clothes and can make you sweat a lot with all the layers. I highly recommend, they are such a good value for money.
Gita G.
Gita G.
I find these very useful for when you need some coverage for a low cut top. They do work well and stay in place for the most part.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Oxnard, CA
These are ok but its better to buy an actual camisole to cover clevage hope this helps others i didn't really like these.
Raisa D.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
I use these a lot when i donĀ“t feel like wearing a under shirt to cover my cleavage. easy to use and not annoying , they actually cover your cleavage well.
Magdalena a.
Magdalena a.
a bit pointless i think also hard to get them to fit correctly. the colors are good since black white and black tend to go with everything but no something i would purchase again
Madina S.
Madina S.
Simi Valley, CA
These Camis come in the most useful colors! I tend to run to my neutral one with most of my low back tops as they match so well! Have to give credit to the quality and how comfty they are !You need this in your life!
Renee P.
Renee P.
Beverly , MA
This was brilliant in 2009, but who wears lacy camisoles anymore? For that matter, who even wears camisoles? Ditch this unless you're stuck in the 2000s.
Yolanny M.
Yolanny M.
Isabel D.
Isabel D.
miami, florida
Don't like this product because sometime it move and it looks sooo weird but it was a good concept just for me it doesn't work
Perla G.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Very annoying to wear , sort of a tag but in front of your shirt. So it definitely bothers , I don't like that I have to clip it in , a undershirt is just way better.
bergeline j.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Do this actually stay in place?
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
Are they comfortable to wear?
Abigail J.
Abigail J.
Fargo, ND
Do they actually look good?
Virginia G.
Virginia G.
If it is $12 why would you not just buy a tank top for underneath? Or a safety pin for blouses that cut a little low?
Omnia A.
Omnia A.
West Bloomfield, MI
Do these actually stay in place?