Braza Bra Converter Clip uploaded by Jessica S.

BY BRAZA

Assorted. Create a racerback and more... Bra Converter Clip keeps your straps hidden and in place. Each pack comes with three clips in Clear, Beige, and Black. Bra Converter Clip, Assorted.

Braza Bra Converter Clip
  • "I absolutely love this product, since I live in California the weather gets pretty hot durning the summer, with this Bra clip it allows me to wear my racer back t-shirt without having to invest in a new bra or even worse show my bra straps." in 32 reviews
  • "I don't know how many times I've been stuck rigging up something ridiculous so that I could wear my favorite bra with a racer back tank top." in 29 reviews
  • "i got this product as a gift and i really like it given i broke one because there plastic but if you have someone help you use it, it work great" in 13 reviews
  • "These are really nice and helpful for when you need to hide bra straps, after a while they can start to be a little uncomfortable and constricting, but it's worth it!" in 12 reviews
  • "They can convert any bra to to fit a racerback shirt and they come in different colors to blend into your bra and shirt better!" in 11 reviews
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These converter clips are a great alternative to buying lots of expensive bras you don't really need. They lay flat, are comfortable, and I haven't broken one yet. I got some for pretty much ever female family member and they all love them too. While they seem a little expensive for what they are, I like the feeling of these over paperclips. They're a little tricky to put on because the arthritis in my spine limits my movement but I can get them in place with some patience.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS CONVERTER CLIP!!! in fact, I have had to give two of mine away to two family members who noticed that I was able to wear a top that they loved but couldn't because they NEED to wear a bra. Both family members had a larger bosom than I do and I'm a 34DD. So, let me tell you, this work perfectly AND can be used for larger bosoms. We use Victoria's Secret bras to give you an idea about the size of our bra straps. I know some bra straps width vary. Cheers y'all!
Reyna A.
Visalia, CA
I have never tried these. BUT I buy VS brand bras and even they can't give me the support I need. My breast are too heavy to get the support I want. But let me tell you, this product must really work because I cut a hair tie and tie it to the top of my straps at the top of my neck and I get the nicest cleavage I'm telling you. And that lift is to die for that's my only secret and I've never heard of anyone else who does it. So I'm sure this product works because it similar to the technique I use.
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
Not a bad product.   Im bigger on the top half of my body, so it is hard for me to find cute bras for cheap that aren't the skinny mini little bra strap ones.  This is pretty affordable and not to hard to use to give you the ability to wear a t-shirt or tank top or racetrack top how you want. I don't have to worry about my bra straps saying high to everyone around me.  This little nifty thing keeps the straps back so I can continue to be confident and happy in my wardroe choices.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Ladies buy this....easy to use! Now u can wear all those cute tanks without the straps showing. Thank u. I really don't need to know what kind of bra u wear. Even works nice for women who have bigger boob's like me. Stays just where I need it. Such a nice find for me....finally
Beatriz R.
Orlando, FL
These come in really handy when you want to make a regular bra into a tank top bra. The only catch is that since you have to use it with a regular bra, that it may make the bra a little tighter so you may want to use one less latch on the back of the bra.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Really useful I love it when I wear shirts or crop tops and I can not show my bra because I use it and easily I disappear those ugly strips that are seen when we put a shirt that shows our shoulders, I like very much I think all the ladies need one asi For any occasion.
Kathy L.
Something so simple and so useful in our day to day, it is incredible how something so simple can help to show our neckline in the back and thus helps that the bra straps are not shown
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
These are great!! Can't see them through shirts too easily,they're very thin. Keep the straps hidden when wearing certain tops. And keeps everything in place, which is good when I exercise before I purchased a sports bra. The only thing I don't like about them is that they can get a little uncomfortable and hard to put on.
Alessandra N.
Huntington, NY
As a person whose bra straps constantly fall off her shoulders, this is a great product. By converting bras to a racerback, the straps stay on better. Also. it's great for hiding bra straps and allows you to control exactly where the straps come closest together. The only downside is that you have to attach the converter clip before you put your bra on, otherwise it's impossible to do. After you attach it, it can be difficult to slide the bra over your head to put it on.
Latrisha W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Has anyone actually bought and used these? I've always wondered it they were worth purchasing or if it was just a gag.
maria  s.
Taft, Ca
Does this product give a nice lift ?
Samantha H.
How much is this?
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Anyone know of cheaper version of this product? I heard dollar stores sell these as well.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Is it really worth the amount the investment? Is it easy to use?