BY BRAWNY #6 in Paper Towels

Brawny® Big Roll Pick-A-Size® Paper Towels.
33% more sheets per roll+.
Premium performance.
Money back guarantee.
Scrubs tough messes & soaks up Spills™.
1 roll.
102 2-ply sheets per roll.
46.7 sq ft (4.3 m²).
11 in/plg x 6 in/ plg (27.94 cm x 15.24 cm). see more...

Regina D.
Union Beach , NJ
Brawny is by far the best paper towel. I love the select-a-size product because I don't need to waste a large paper towel on a little spill. When we do have big spills (we have plenty of spills with a baby in the house) I can select a bigger size (although sometimes it's not even necessary).
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I'd say Brawny is tops. They are strong, during sheets that can hold up through tough jobs like spills, chunk spills, or big mirror and window cleaning. I like that I can use a sheet to dry my hands after washing them then hang the paper towel up to dry and then reuse it to dry my hands again. That, to me, is the test of a quality paper towel. You don't have to use too many sheets to do a job so this roll tends to last longer. It's at times a little pricy but if you keep your eyes peeled, you'll catch a coupon or two in the newspaper. Cheers!
Jessica P.
Medford , NY
This is my family's number one choice for a paper towel brand. These paper towels are super effective and absorbent, while also not too costly. Plus this product gives a Pick-A-Size option that allows you to choose between different paper towel size options. I totally recommend this product!
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
I find that although this is a strong paper towel, I rarely need one that strong, and it ends up getting wasted (even with a pick-a-size). The problem ends up being is that they are usually so much more expensive than the other paper towels, and I really have an issue with how much they cost. But, that said, I do love the pick-a-size option.
Sandra J.
These are sturdy enough for scrubbing jobs. Like when the last little bit of peanut butter won't come of the counter. Or when the kids decide to smear yogurt on the table. That stuff will not come off. A little bit of vinegar spray and a few swipes with these and table's ready for our next project!
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
Very absorbent and tough. Won'r rip to shreds at the first sign of water. I like the select a size the best so that I can adjust what I need for the job. My kids don't need a giant paper towel every time, so this helps me keep costs down. This brand is similar to Costco, but a bit more pricey.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
I love Brawny paper towels for wiping down my counters or cleaning up other various messes, they are great, absorbent, and work awesomely to even drain off pan fried bacon too! they tear off the roll easily and are very handy for cleaning up after my toddler, my fiancee, and my cats :)
Janeen L.
Kissimmee, FL
is a great product for the value. It costs a little more than the bargain unnamed brand. This product is strong and durable. Great for cleaning any surface and wiping up small spills. I really like the Pick a size feature: it can be a small square or as big as needed for whatever job.
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
I always keep a roll of these in my husbands shop because he always needs a paper towel there also very strong and durable like the man on the cover . I like that there super inexpensive and i have found a few buy one and get one roll free , ive even found one roll for 99cents
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
Love!!! These are sturdy o think like a wash cloth. I love pick a size because with two young kids my needs fluctuate. These are far better quality than other options even though a bit more expensive but these honestly last longer so in long run you are saving.