BY BRAWNY #4 in Paper Towels

Brawny® Big Roll Pick-A-Size® Paper Towels.
33% more sheets per roll+.
Premium performance.
Money back guarantee.
Scrubs tough messes & soaks up Spills™.
1 roll.
102 2-ply sheets per roll.
46.7 sq ft (4.3 m²).
11 in/plg x 6 in/ plg (27.94 cm x 15.24 cm). see more...

Regina D.
Union Beach , NJ
Brawny is by far the best paper towel. I love the select-a-size product because I don't need to waste a large paper towel on a little spill. When we do have big spills (we have plenty of spills with a baby in the house) I can select a bigger size (although sometimes it's not even necessary).
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Brawny paper towel are really awesome. To know how awesome they are is buying the cheaper brands. Brawny cleans up messes very well and without ripping. To me, they're mostly expensive but difinalty worth the buy.
Kayla T.
Lancaster
I'd say Brawny is tops. They are strong, durable sheets that can hold up through tough jobs like spills, chunk spills, or big mirror and window cleaning. You don't have to use too many sheets to do a job so this roll tends to last longer.
Christina D.
Gets the job done but I don't like paying for a brand name. I almost always get dollar store brands. I will admit they aren't as thick and durable as these.
Chenise M.
Brawny is a tough lasting napkin. They are one of the few brands that I do purchase. If you have messy kids I suggest this brand. :)
Brenda j.
Apache Jct, AZ
A good price for the brand works reasonably well without denting your pocketbook badly for those great little m messes
Danetta R.
Stone Mountain, GA
I have been using Brawny for many years and it has not once let me down. These paper towels are THE best.
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Have a little or big spill? This is the best. Sometimes I want to just wipe a spot and try not to rip the entire sheet.
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
Very absorbent and tough. Won'r rip to shreds at the first sign of water. I like the select a size the best so that I can adjust what I need for the job. My kids don't need a giant paper towel every time, so this helps me keep costs down. This brand is similar to Costco, but a bit more pricey.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
I find that although this is a strong paper towel, I rarely need one that strong, and it ends up getting wasted (even with a pick-a-size). The problem ends up being is that they are usually so much more expensive than the other paper towels, and I really have an issue with how much they cost. But, that said, I do love the pick-a-size option.