BY BRAWNY #5 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
#Brawny is my favorite brand of #paper #towels! They are so thick, absorbing, and do not fall apart as easily as other ones. The price is about average, although I prefer when they are on sale. I especially love the #XL rolls like the ones I bought tonight from #Walgreens because they last a little longer. I use them for just about everything. #Cleaning mostly, of course. And who doesn't like to bring an extra hunk with them home? Brawny Paper Towels
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
I like Brawny paper towels. They are really absorbent and pretty tough when they are dry and wet. If you want a super soft paper towel this isn't the one but it's also not going to cost you tons like other paper towels. Definitely great for big events !
Maureen G.
San Gabriel, CA
Review for: Prints more...
I love how tuff these are and does a good job at soaking up a mess. I always like to stock up on these .
Genita K.
These are so thick so I only need to use the one sheet at a time. They work amazing when I need to wipe a spill or dry the counter off. I buy the bulk at my local bulk store.
Brianna S.
Dependable paper towels. I use them often and the successfully absorb liquid. Only have to use a few for a moderate spill. Only use one to dry my hands.
Abbie Q.
This is my personal favorite among the paper towel brands. I love that they have pick a size opinion, and they are good cleaning up spills or using as a napkin wet or dry.
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Regular Rolls more...
One of those paper towels ik and trust. I love gow strong and durable it is I think it is an affordable brand. I am a repetitive buyer.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
We use far too many paper towels, so I love finding a good value. I found these for under $6 at Walmart and highly recommend them. They are strong and absorb well. They also come in the select a size version.
Victoria r.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: 24 Giant Rolls more...
this is my favorite brand of paper towels. highly recommend brand. not a bad price either.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is my go to brand of paper towels. Brawny is a really good brand. I like the select a size ones. They are very absorbent on are very effective for cleaning everyday spills and messes. I usually pick up the big bag of these at my local walmart for $14
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive