BY BRAWNY #9 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Cyndi W.
Fort Gay, WV
There is no better paper towel. I usually pick mine up at Wal-Mart, and the price is fair. They do a really awesome job of cleaning up spills or sticky messes. Also good for clean little hands . They work great for cleaning Windows as well. I would highly recommend !!!!!!
Brandy H.
Cleveland , OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have a 7 month old baby girl and these are the only paper towels that I use now. They are so durable that I can completely with them and go through an entire feeding without them tearing!! I use them for everything and I don't know how I got by without them!
Monique M.
Yonkers, NY
Love brawny brand. We will stock up, when we find a good sale. Sheets pick up and hold liquid well.
Edward S.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
Makes those nasty messes easy to clean, super thick and nice paper towels!! Totally fantastic product!!
Anita H.
New Windsor, NY
Select a size is great so you aren't wasting product when you only need a small piece. Super absorbent.
Abbie Q.
This is my personal favorite among the paper towel brands. I love that they have pick a size opinion, and they are good cleaning up spills or using as a napkin wet or dry.
Amy M.
Felton, DE
Great strong towels. Camping trip must haves. What else canyon possibly say about paper towels
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Makes cleaning super easy you don't have to use a lot of napkins to clean up messes
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
Review for: Prints more...
Did a good job. Don't need to use as much sheets for a mess. A bit pricey but good.
Bita M.
Review for: Prints more...
I buy the smaller packages since I am always out and can pick up a new one every time I need it. It's very durable and absorbing. I am satisfied with it. Not too expensive either.
Alana C.
ONEONTA, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive