BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Brandy H.
Cleveland , OH
Decorator Expert
I have a 7 month old baby girl and these are the only paper towels that I use now. They are so durable that I can completely with them and go through an entire feeding without them tearing!! I use them for everything and I don't know how I got by without them!
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
Decorator Expert
I like Brawny paper towels. They aren't the worst but they aren't the best either. There is always some sort of spill in our house and I still have other brands that I reach for more than Brawny
Amanda R.
Ceres , Ca
Use these daily. With four kids we go through a lot but with brawny it's not nearly as much as with the bargain brand
Ashlee L.
Atwater, OH
Brawny is the only paper towel brand I will use. As odd as it sounds, I have gotten many compliments on them. They are soft but not too soft and extremely durable. I also find that their price seems to be lower then Viva or Bounty and the quality seems much better. Highly recommended.
Monique M.
Yonkers, NY
Love brawny brand. We will stock up, when we find a good sale. Sheets pick up and hold liquid well.
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have to have paper towel on hand at all times. Prefect for cleaning, super strong and will last without ripping.
Menaka S.
Super durable, they come in handy in any situation. From cleaning a messy counter top, to helping spruce up the apartment during spring cleaning (and leaving streak free mirrors), Brawny has been super useful. They are obviously more expensive than the bargain brand, but worth the extra money.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Decorator Expert
I like brawny because you don't have to use too many paper towels to clean up a mess. They're very effective and absorbent in cleaning up a spill. Buying in bulk is the best value because they can just be stored somewhere.
Tamira V.
Sonora, CA
My husband uses the brawny in the garage there durable and clean up easy with no mess
Rachel V.
I love brawny! they last so long and are super affordable. Cant beat using Brawny! such great paper towels
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive